RA – Assessing community-level climate change adaptation – M. Simpson
Start Date: Beginning of Fall term or as soon after
End Date: End of Fall term
Number of Positions: 1
Hours per Week: 12
Weekends Required: No
Evenings Required: No
Supervisor: Michael Simpson, ES dept.
This project will build upon some initial research on communities’ response to superstorm Irene post event as well as longer-term institutional change. Preliminary research has been conducted by graduate students of the communities. This job will verify, clarify and build upon this initial research.
Based on the contribution of increasing/improving the content of the research, the student will be listed as author of any published document.
- Ability to complete defined tasks, within the timeline mutually agreed upon
- Ask questions when there is not clarity in what is expected… and in what form it is expected.
- Good phone skills
- Ability to tabulate similarities across multiple communities
- Possibly conducting an on-site visit to interview community officials
- Able to utilize APA citation format to complete a bibliography
- Provide periodic updates of progress of research
How to Apply: Email: email@example.com