Student Assistant for Student Records – H. Haskins
Position type: Work Study
Job Title: Student Assistant for Student Records
Start Date: 8/25/18
End Date: 5/3/19
Number of Positions: 2
Hours per week: 4-8, negotiable around your schedule within the M-F, 9-5 work week.
Evenings/Weekends Required: No
Supervisor: Haley Haskins, University Registrar Specialist
As a Student Assistant for Student Records, you will be responsible for a variety of administrative tasks. This position will involve office work such as, filing incoming student paperwork, preparing academic records for electronic archiving, scanning and uploading documents to the archive software, documenting the status of records as they move through the various stages of archiving. Prior administrative/office experience is a plus. A positive attitude and eagerness to learn is a must!
Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Maintenance of current student files (paper), preparing for various stages of electronic archiving.
- Assisting with the implementation of electronic archiving for the New England campus
- Archiving files of withdrawn and graduated student records
- Maintaining a log of records status
- Assisting Registration and Records team with various projects
- Assist with improving documentation of practices and procedures
- Prior office experience
- Strong technical skills
- Accurate, detail oriented and organized
- Ability to work independently
- Able to demonstrate effective written and verbal communication
- Experience with Google products (Gmail, Google sheets, Google docs, Google sites etc), Microsoft products (Word, Excel)
- Experience with relational databases a plus
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn!
How to apply:
Interested candidates should email Haley Haskins at firstname.lastname@example.org . Please include a statement of your interest in this position and a resume.