Assistant Sustainability & Social Justice Coordinator
Start Date: 9/1/17
End Date: 5/4/18
Number of Positions: 1
Hours per Week: 10
Weekends/Evenings Required: no
Supervisor: Tony Malloy, email@example.com
The Assistant Sustainability and Social Justice (SSJ) Coordinator has overall responsibility for collaborating with SSJ Team on all campus sustainability and social justice initiatives. This position will have a particular focus on social justice, diversity, and inclusion.
Areas of Responsibility:
- On campus presence and event coordination
- Provide support to AUNE administrators, academic and administrative departments, committees, and task forces to identify, promote and implement initiatives that facilitate AUNE in achieving its sustainability and social justice goals.
- Consult with, seek input from, and advise other AUNE community constituent groups, and serve as liaison between AUNE community members and the appropriate administrative offices regarding social justice and sustainability ideas, questions and concerns raised by community members.
- Participate in AUNE’s Justice Leadership Council
- Track, analyze and report AUNE’s SSJ metrics.
- Represent AUNE on various external committees & organizations, and at events, as assigned.
- Other duties and responsibilities, as assigned.
- Strong word processing and research skills
- Outstanding interpersonal & communication skills
- Training in/experience with diversity & inclusion and/or organizational sustainability preferred.
- Must be self-directed and able to motivate others.
Please send resume and cover letter to SSJ@antioch.edu