TA Conservation Biology – R. Thiet
This position is only available for Antioch University New England eligible work-study students.
Department: Environmental Studies
Supervisor: Rachel Thiet
Supervisor’s Email: email@example.com
Start Date: August 28, 2019
End Date: Dec 12, 2019
Number of Positions: 1
Hours per Week: 4-7
Weekends Required: possibly
Evenings Required: possibly
Conservation Biology course Teaching Assistant in the ES Master’s Program. The Conservation Biology course TA will assist the instructor (Dr. Rachel Thiet) in course delivery, including but not limited to lectures, labs, and field trips. The TA will also assist students one-on-one with course content and assignments as necessary outside of the scheduled class period.
- Took Conservation Biology in Fall 2018 and earned ‘V’ or better in all evaluative categories.
- Familiarity with basic data management techniques.
- Basic competency with R and GIS.
- Strong communication skills.
- Friendly, warm, and approachable.
- Trustworthy and reliable.
- Flexibility and willingness to meet with students outside of scheduled class period (Th, 1-4 PM).
- FWS eligible.
How to apply
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org by May 1, 2019