TA for Health Psychology – N. Ruddy
Start Date: August 1, 2020
End Date: December 18, 2020
Number of Positions: 1
Hours per Week: 8
Evenings Required: No
Supervisor: Nancy Ruddy
This position allows for remote work Yes/No: yes
Percentage of time that could be remote (0-100%): 100%
Method to assess remote work: Regular contact with TA; will see the outcomes in terms of specific things the student will be doing.
Job Description: This job requires close work with faculty to help with course planning and administrative tasks associated with the Health Psychology course. The teaching assistant will (a) help the course instructor use Sakai to facilitate synchronous and asynchronous class elements; (b) facilitate administrative tasks, and may help with communication between the instructor and students. Applicants should have working knowledge of the Sakai interface. In addition, they should be comfortable conducting literature and resource searches.
Qualifications: Must be a current PsyD Student with
- ability to communicate with students via email, and possibly by phone and
- excellent interpersonal skills
- sufficient computer skills to conduct literature searches and facilitate Sakai interface
- time-management skills
- ability to pay close attention to detail
- and is comfortable with zoom and other technologies.
- Student with FWSP award is preferred.
How to Apply:
Email: Send an email describing your interest to Nancy Ruddy firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com