University Enrollment Management Assistant
Website Antioch University
The Enrollment Management Assistant is responsible for various administrative and operational functions of a responsive, customer service-oriented University-wide Enrollment Management team. These may include, but are not limited to, CRM project coordination, CRM maintenance, and report building, as well as event and email management. This position reports to the AU Director of Enrollment Management, with collaborative input from Senior Business Analyst.
- Feedback Tracker management- Troubleshooting user error issues, assigning tasks, tracking progress, and developing issue resolution reports
- Basic report request management, such as adding columns, cloning reports, and adding reports for new terms
- Reassigning leads- Export file, add to Dropbox, run Check/Uncheck Informatica
- Adding/removing App Terms
- Sending updated List of Apps and Terms using report on CRM Admin
- Documentation development – both front end user and admin processes (i.e. How to add requirements, how to add/remove terms). This is a time consuming but critical priority as it saves time and wasted energy.
- TargetX event creation and management, building and editing events; building e-mail confirmations and reminders; assisting Admissions users.
- Forms Assembly forms. Build and edit forms using Forms Assembly
- Email management. Build and schedule requested e-mail broadcasts; test; schedule, send, and report on success of campaigns. Build individual e-mail templates for Admissions users.
- Assist with the maintenance of the Sakai CRM Documentation and Training site with content updates, quality control, how-to documentation and video creation
- Perform a variety of administrative duties as requested to relieve the CRM admin team of administrative details; assure smooth and efficient operations for CRM team functions. This could include serving as initial point of contact, scheduling meetings, managing projects and deadlines, and distributing information
- Provide project coordination skills and leadership with regards to quality control and content
Education and Qualifications:
- Undergraduate degree preferred, plus one year of similar and successful work experience required
Knowledge and Skills:
- Demonstrated technical proficiency using CRM database systems, preferably TargetX
- Demonstrated technical proficiency using a range of tools including MS Office (Excel and Word) and, web-based tools including Google email, calendar, and documents required
- Experience using FormsAssembly and project management tools preferred
- Excellent communication skills, service orientation with deep commitment to collaborative work style and team success, with willingness to go the extra mile. Ability to thrive in fast-paced working environment and flexibility to adjust to shifting priorities and project needs also required.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, determine project urgency, create detailed action plans, and organize schedules and tasks; ability to meet deadlines and work on multiple initiatives and projects simultaneously
- Familiarity with Antioch University
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by the employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Hours of Employment:
This is a part-time position. A work schedule will be established in consultation with the supervisor, “odd-hours” may be required.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Qualified candidates are required to submit a cover letter, resume/CV and three (3) business references. Send application information to email@example.com and put U.E.M. Assistant in the subject line.
Antioch University reserves the right to change the duties of the job description at any time.
Antioch University provides equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected classification.