Looking to transfer? We’ll make it easy.
This service is available to prospective Bachelor’s degree students
- Send us your unofficial transcripts, and we will tell you how quickly you could finish your Bachelor’s degree at Antioch University Santa Barbara.
- AUSB accepts a minimum of 24 and up to a maximum of 90 semester units, which means finishing your degree could be faster and more affordable than you think!
Easy steps, no strings attached:
- From your college’s student account, obtain or download your unofficial transcripts. Unofficial transcripts are typically available through your student portal – self-serve, at no cost.
- Upload a .pdf or .doc/.docx of your unofficial transcripts using the form below.
- We’ll get back to you with a clear picture of your transfer-ability, just like that.
Upload your file here:
Where to find your unofficial transcripts:
Unofficial transcripts are typically available through your college’s student portal, self-serve, at no cost. Login to your college’s student account and look for student records, or contact your college’s Registrar’s Office. Some of our local area college portals are:
- Santa Barbara City College
- Ventura CCCD & Moorpark, Oxnard, and Ventura Colleges
- College of the Canyons
- Allan Hancock College
Please note this is an unofficial and informal transcript review, and is separate from and does not replace the official AUSB admissions application. Unofficial transcript review does not guarantee admission to Antioch University. Official transcripts are required only after a student registers for classes.
Our admissions team will be there to help you every step of the way!