- This event has passed.
Info Session: Master’s in Clinical Psychology
February 7, 2017 @ 5:00 pm - 6:00 pmfree
Become a licensed clinician.
AUSB’s Master of Arts in Clinical Psychology program that prepares students to become licensed Marriage & Family Therapists (MFTs). Along with the Master’s degree core program, AUSB also offers two optional concentrations in Healthy Aging and in Latino Mental Health.
Join us at an information session on Tuesday, February 7, from 5 pm to 6 pm to:
- Learn about our MA in Clinical Psychology program and becoming an MFT
- Understand the optional concentrations in Healthy Aging and Latino Mental Health
- Meet a member of our faculty
- Talk with our admissions team
- Take a tour of our campus and enjoy light refreshments
RSVP your spot today.