BA Program Coordinator Assistant
Department: BA Program
Reports to: Susan Gentile
Hours: Min: 12hr/wk, Max:20hr/wk
Will provide support to BA Program
- Assist Program Coordinator with scanning, filing, copying, and tracking of readers for all departments.
- Assembly of faculty and student handbooks.
- Assist Chair & other faculty with miscellaneous requests.
- Set up for various meetings & celebrations.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Computer skills; Word & Excel
- Good communication skills
- Ability to get along well with others
- Works well under pressure
- Ability to prioritize
- Posses strong work ethics
- Prefer student enrolled in program other than BA, but will consider if right candidate
To be considered for this position you must be a financial aid recipient with Work Study eligibility.
Please forward a copy of your resume to Susan Gentile, BA Program Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org
Antioch reserves the right to change the duties of this job description at any time.