Marketing Automation Coordinator
Website Antioch University
As a Marketing Automation Coordinator, you are an articulate thinker with the ability to take direction, react quickly, and interact productively with multiple teams. Working in a fast-paced dynamic environment where marketing and admissions work together to solve tactical and brand initiatives keeps you excited about your job. You maintain a positive attitude under pressure and have the ability to prioritize your workload and multi-task within tight timelines. You have the ability to speak, plan and organize your work on a strategic level, but you’re also comfortable executing the tactical implementation of initiatives. You’ll work with numerous internal stakeholders and marketing team members to ensure messages are sent on-time, without error, and that the email engagement is constantly improving.
Essential Job Functions
- Email Marketing Support – 90%
- Work with marketing team members to devise and implement the email nurture strategies and develop campaigns to drive engagement and enrollments for a variety of academic programs
- Ensure that email is a core part of a consistent, personalized, omni-channel experience for prospective students and alumni
- Understand university-wide goals and key areas of focus, analyze past email results, and develop appropriate programs that leverage past data and insights to support university initiative
- Identify and advocate for solutions to key stakeholders
- Manage the unsubscribe process and incoming unsubscribes as required
- Work with our internal systems on data hygiene, segmentation, and A/B testing of email templates
- Admissions event building in TargetX
- Using your knowledge of HTML, prepare email templates for sending across various platforms for multiple purposes, including but not limited to, student recruitment, alumni engagement, and event promotion
- Troubleshoot technical issues related to HTML templates, list segmentation and other aspects of email execution
- Act as our an in-house expert on the use of email communications and platforms (TargetX, HubSpot)
- Conduct quarterly reviews of re-occurring and triggered email communications, and evaluate campaigns for recommended enhancements
- Monitor email performance analytics for trends and opportunities for improvement
- Leverage branded content tactics to engage and recruit prospective students and retain accepted students
- Implement content accessibility fixes and/or advise other content editors to do so
Miscellaneous – 10%
- Work to improve overall automated email performance in collaboration with Marketing Director
- Recommended procedure modifications or improvements; Improve documentation of processes and systems
- Pursue self-education and development to enhance HotSpot skills and abilities, and to gain knowledge related to email marketing best practices
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university or equivalent experienced.
- 1 year of relevant experience required.
- Remote position requires reliable high speed internet and a quite work space.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
This position requires the knowledge, skills and ability to:
- Knowledge of email marketing best practices
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and Google Apps (Gmail, Docs, Sheets, Hangouts)
- Experience with Hubspot and TargetX
- Demonstrated self-starter and able to independently move projects forward, prioritize tasks, and meet deadlines
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills; demonstrate strong grammar, spelling, and proofreading skills
- Exceptional attention to detail and a flexible, problem-solving approach when faced with ambiguity
- Ability to learn new software and willing to adapt to a dynamic environment
- Effective time management
Hours of Employment
This is a full-time non-exempt position serving a national university. A work schedule will be established in consultation with the supervisor. The typical work week is Monday through Friday, 9:00a.m. – 6:00p.m., 40 hours a week.
Remote position that requires reliable high speed internet and quite work space.
While performing the duties of this job, the staff member is regularly required to sit, stand, use hands and fingers, and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms. The individual must regularly lift and/or carry up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, and the ability to adjust focus. Requires daily use of computer and other standard office equipment.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Qualified applicants are required to submit a coverletter, resume/CV and 3 business references during the application process. To apply, click on the link AU Marketing Automation Coordinator and complete the information.
Antioch University reserves the right to change the duties of the job description at any time.
Antioch University provides equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, family status, or disability in matters affecting employment or in providing access to programs.