Academic Administrative Assistant
Department: MBA / MFA
Classification: Federal Work Study
Reports to: Program Chair
Hours per week: Flexible; may be combined with FWS hours worked in another department for a maximum of 20 hours a week.
This position supports an academic Program Coordinator in administrative and event-planning tasks. A work schedule with regular but flexible shifts will be established. Occasional event evening support may be required, with advance notice and working around the student’s class schedule.
- Support the Program Coordinator in administrative tasks such as maintaining & updating records & files, copying & scanning, preparing for meetings, and performing internet research.
- Assist with the planning, organization, and coordination of events as needed.
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
- Friendly, outgoing demeanor, strong work ethic, strong attention to detail, punctuality, excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong organizational and planning skills, ability to work independently and take initiative.
- Competence in a variety of computer technologies (MS Office applications, Adobe, Google Calendar & Drive), be capable of basic technological troubleshooting (printers, thumb drives) and have a willingness to learn anything not known.
- Ability to collaborate and work in a team environment.
- Discretion in handling confidential and sensitive information.
To apply email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Antioch reserves the right to change the duties of this job description at any time.