Antioch University Seattle Library Service Update 3/18/2020
Dear Students, Faculty, and Staff,
Due to growing practices related to Coronavirus (COVID-19), beginning Thursday, March 19, the Antioch University Seattle Library will be closed until further notice. Library staff will work remotely to provide online support for Antioch classes and research. In the interest of public safety, the library hopes that these precautions will help prevent the spread of Coronavirus in our community.
The library has numerous online resources and services available 24/7, including eBooks, scholarly articles, and streaming media. Here are some helpful links to connect to these resources:
- Library Catalog (WorldCat Local): https://antioch.on.worldcat.org/advancedsearch
- A-Z Databases: http://libguides.antioch.edu/
- Research Guides: https://www.antioch.edu/seattle/resources/students/library/lib-guides/
- WeDeliver: https://libguides.antioch.edu/wedeliver
Rest assured, you will have the continued support and assistance from your library. The library can be contacted in the following ways:
- Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- you may also use email@example.com
- Voicemail messages left at my office phone (206-268-4507) will be responded to promptly.
- Feel free to text me at 425-273-4486.
- You may schedule a Zoom conference with me. My personal Zoom ID is 473-559-6037.
You also have the option to visit the library’s AskTheLibrary site (https://askthelibrary.antioch.edu/) where you can submit a question, text a librarian, chat online with a librarian, or read the library’s Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ).
While the physical library remains closed, please retain all library materials currently in your possession. The library is working to extend all loan periods. The AUS Library does not collect fines for late materials. Reach out to me if you have any questions about your library account.
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to me with any of your questions, concerns, or requests for assistance.
Stay safe and healthy!
Beverly Stuart, MLIS
Director of Library Services
Antioch University Seattle Library