Clinic Front Desk-Work Study
Website Antioch University Seattle
Position Title: Clinic Front Desk
Position Type: Federal Work-Study
Department: Community Counseling and Psychology Clinic
Front Desk duties:
- Greeting clients, in person and on the phone; answering or referring inquiries to the appropriate staff.
- Intake processing of new clients including scheduling appointments.
- Maintaining client accounts by obtaining, recording, and updating personal and financial information.
- Protecting client rights by maintaining confidentiality of personal and financial information.
- Video system recording and posting.
- Assisting student therapists with clinic procedures.
- Watering plants and tidying reception, waiting area, and therapy rooms.
- Other projects as assigned by clinic coordinator.
- Prior administrative and customer service experience preferred.
- Familiarity with MS Office and Google sheets.
- Strong communication skills.
Currently, we need to fill a Tuesday 2:00pm – 7:00pm shift and a Thursday 9:30am – 2:30pm shift for the spring quarter. There may be opportunities for other shifts throughout the quarter.
The clinic staff hours are Mon-Thur 9:30 am – 7:00 pm and Fri. 9:30 am – 5:00 pm. Front desk shifts are generally 4-5 hours long.
Please send resume and cover letter to Raynn Maegik (email@example.com)
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org