Program Associate – MA Programs, School of Applied Psychology, Counseling and Family Therapy (SAPCFT)
Reports to: Academic Dean; directly supervised by program coordinator for SAPCFT
Application Period: August 28, 2018 to until filled.
School of Applied Psychology, Counseling and Family Therapy (SAPCFT) is looking for a Program Associate to work with our MA SAPCFT Programs. The Program Associate tasks will cover four broad areas: Antioch University Seattle Employee Services; SAPCFT Employees Services; Conditional Admission Status Process; Admissions Process and Currently supporting Ph.D. CES Program with Admissions process until staff is hired. The Program Associate will also attend University and Campus meeting, start and update outstanding conditions from Review period to current date, and respond and monitor key CAS checkpoints and deadlines. Also, tp perform technical tasks such as applying and end-dating waivers, holds, cohort codes, communicate status updates promptly to student, advisor, and other appropriate parties specific to situation and clear condition status and update records.
AUS and SAPCFT Employee Services– Estimated weekly contribution: 20% – 30%
- Support relevant University events.
- Complete trainings.
- Participate and aid in coordinating Commencement ceremony.
- Other AUS contributions such as community events, various committees, councils, etc. in line with workload and needs of University.
- Attend program meetings and program events as needed or requested.
- Disseminate updates connected with other PA duties relevant for other staff/faculty knowledge
- Update program-specific student service sites such as Sakai.
- Update, manage, and co-host quarterly Student Competency Review.
- Record and update data utilizing various programs such as, but not limited to: Gmail, Google Drive (sheets/docs), Microsoft Office
- Products, Adobe Acrobat, Ellucian Colleague, Sakai, SalesForce TargetX, Zoom and all resources as required by AU via AUDirect and more.
Conditional Admission Status Process – Estimated weekly contribution: 25%
- Start and update outstanding conditions from Review period to current date.
- Respond and monitor key CAS checkpoints and deadlines.
- Perform technical tasks such as applying and end-dating waivers, holds, cohort codes.
- Communicate status updates promptly to student, advisor, and other appropriate parties specific to situation.
- Clear condition status and update records.
Admissions Process Estimated weekly contribution: 50%
- Coordinate closely with Admissions and Student Services on process: deadlines, applicant support, issue response.
- Review Period- meticulously ensure files meet all admission requirements, document and track data, timely movement of files to reviewers and communicate changes; begin CAS process.
- Interview Period- track and ensure interview invites are sent, document interviewee numbers, event preparation, post-event documentation.
- Admission Decision Period- create admission status letter, track admission numbers.
- New Student Period- communicate pertinent new student information, and manage offer limits and waitlists, assist in delivery of important information to applicants, assist with non-CAS coding of waivers.
- Quick response updating and communicating with other parties involved in admission process
- Clarifying updates on the admission process and requirements.
Complete and submit the following documents to hr.aus.@antioch.edu:
- Cover letter
- Resume or Curriculum Vita
- Names, addresses (including email addresses) and telephone numbers of three references. References will not be contacted without prior approval of the candidate.
For accommodations to complete the application process, and/or if selected for an interview, please contact the Human Resources Department at email@example.com
Antioch University is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of the University not to discriminate against and to provide equal employment opportunity to all qualified persons without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, and veteran status.