Student Employee – Academic Programs Front Desk
Position Title: Student Employee – Academic Programs Front Desk
Position Type: Federal Work-Study
Department: Academic Programs
Supervisor: Michelle Honey
Supervisor’s Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hours per Week: 5-20. The front desk is open from 9am-5pm, Monday-Friday. 7+ hours of weekly availability is preferred.
Students in this position staff the Academic Programs Front Desk. This includes:
- Reception duties: greeting visitors, answering phone calls and emails, stocking office supplies, printing, scanning, and filing.
- Psychological test kits: facilitating psychological assessment materials sign-out procedure, assisting with inventory maintenance, and communicating with PsyD program associate regarding test kit status. Training in test kit procedures and tracking software is provided.
- Other duties: managing and tidying entry area, letting faculty know of appointments, watering plants, updating Word and Excel documents.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong communicator
- Time management skills
- Desire to learn and help people
- Prior administrative experience preferred
- Bonus– if you have experience in Excel and Word, we would love to involve you in additional projects!
Note: To apply, send a resume and cover letter to the supervisor listed above. Like all Work-Study jobs, this position pays $16/hour on a bi-weekly basis. Only students with Federal Work-Study eligibility may apply. Contact the Financial Aid Office at email@example.com if you have any questions about your eligibility.