Student Employee – Psy.D Program
Position Title: Student Employee – Psy.D Program
Position Type: Federal Work-Study
Department: Academic Programs, Psy.D Program
Supervisor: Cheryl Azlin
Supervisor’s Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Start Date: Summer 2018
Number of Positions: 1
Hours per Week: 15
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Coordinate student tasks, such as Time2Track, tracking of student site evaluations, and logging affiliation agreements, etc
• Research related topics and help demonstrate information to students
• General administrative duties
• Data management, including collecting data and creating tables.
• Excellent organizational and research skills
• Knowledge of APA style
• Experience with Excel
• Detail oriented
• Ability to maintain privacy and confidentiality
Note: Hours would most likely fall on Mondays, Wednesday, and Fridays.
Only students with Federal Work-Study eligibility may apply. Contact the Financial Aid Office at email@example.com if you have any questions about your eligibility.