Student Employee – Psy.D Program (DCT Support)
Position Title: Student Employee – Psy.D Program (DCT Support)
Position Type: Federal Work-Study
Department: Academic Programs, Psy.D Program
Supervisor: Cheryl Azlin
Supervisor’s Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hours per Week: 16-20, Mondays, Wednesdays, and/or Thursdays
This position is responsible for providing support services for the Director of Clinical Training (DCT) for the Psy.D. program in order to maintain program and accreditation standards, and positive program and student outcomes.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Filing and tracking of documentation for evaluation of practicum, pre-internship, and internship placements. Filing and tracking of students site evaluations, on-site supervisors evaluations, and maintaining log of agency site visits and contacts by DCT
• At direction of DCT, initiate and monitor process of Affiliation Agreement signing–track renewal dates, initiate renewal paperwork, maintain digital files
• Provide assistance in planning, logistics and set-up of yearly supervisory trainings and new supervisor approval, track required documentation
• Provide assistance in planning, organizing, logistics and set-up for Internship fairs and student seminars, maintain updated internship agency information
• Assist in organizing and maintaining supervisory documentation and updates to supervisor lists, resumes, etc. Maintain archival records digitally. Help to coordinate Time2Track registration for supervisors and assist with yearly updating.
• Assist in managing the Clinical Training project sites on Sakai. Maintain community placement database updating as needed, update and assist in revising forms, posting to Sakai, and informing students of new policies that impact clinical training. Assist in updating of student clinical training handbooks and posting to Sakai
• Assist DCT in tracking and follow-up of student remediation plans and tracking.
• Assist in tracking all practicum, internship and supplemental supervision and Practicum Prior Learning class registration, assuring that students are properly registered. Tracking and filing of quarterly Contracts for Student Learning and Contracts with Supervisors for PsyD program. Assist in planning meetings with case consultation and practicum instructors, professional seminar instructors, Community Meeting speakers, and preparation of paperwork as needed. Assist in tracking paperwork for recruiting clinical adjunct faculty. Assist with meeting planning and logistics.
• Assist in tracking Practicum: Prior Learning documents, student registration, and archival digital storage of documents.
• Assist with special projects including teaching materials preparation, organization and logistics as delegated by DCT.
• Assist with planning and logistics of Community Meeting lectures and Assessment Coaching Group meetings. Tracking student attendance, student evaluations of the seminars, compiling and tabling data, and digital storage of information.
• Assist in researching and collecting information on potential practicum, pre-internship, and internship placements, keeping track of site data. Also work with DCT on internship preparation classes, tracking internship eligible students. Assist with preparation of materials for APPIC and APA criteria for non-APPIC sites and preparing routine forms for DCT review and completion.
• Working with DCT and other faculty as needed in maintaining accreditation standards paperwork, and outcome data on student performance, client satisfaction, supervisory and site effectiveness. Maintain digital records and tables of outcome data for DCT review.
• Assist in assigning quarterly back-up supervision to faculty, maintain lists and distribute information.
• Excellent computer and spreadsheet skills in addition to organizational and research skills
• Ability to work independently
• Knowledge of APA style
• Experience with Excel
• Detail oriented
• Ability to maintain privacy and confidentiality, and communicate well with students
Note: Hours would most likely fall on Mondays, Wednesday, and or Thursdays. Like all Work-Study jobs, this position pays $16/hour on a bi-weekly basis. Only students with Federal Work-Study eligibility may apply. Contact the Financial Aid Office at email@example.com if you have any questions about your eligibility.