Antioch University Los Angeles
Unofficial Transcript Evaluation
Looking to transfer? We’ll make it easy.
- Send us your unofficial transcripts, and we will tell you how quickly you could finish your Bachelor’s degree at Antioch University Los Angeles and up to a maximum of 90 semester/135 quarter units.
- AULA accepts a minimum of 24 semester/36 quarter units, which means finishing your degree could be faster and more affordable than you think!
Easy steps, no strings attached:
- From your college’s student account, obtain or download your unofficial transcripts. Unofficial transcripts are typically available through your student portal, at no cost. We also accept scanned versions of paper transcripts.
- Upload a .pdf or .doc/.docx of your unofficial transcripts using the form below.
- We’ll get back to you with an evaluation of how many of your units will transfer, with degree plan suggestions.
- Please allow one to two weeks for processing.
Upload your file here:
Where to find your unofficial transcripts:
Unofficial transcripts are typically accessible through your college’s or university’s student portal, self-serve, at no cost. Log in to your college’s student account and look for student records, or contact the Registrar’s Office. You can also email us scanned (electronic) versions of paper transcripts, as long as the document is legible.
Please note this is an unofficial and informal transcript review, and is separate from and does not replace the official AULA admissions application. Unofficial transcript review does not guarantee admission to Antioch University. Official transcripts are required as part of your application for admission.
Our admissions team will be there to help you every step of the way!
Explore our bachelor’s programs
- Bachelor of Arts in Liberal Studies, with 7 concentration options.
- Addiction Studies
- Business and Social Entrepreneurship
- Child Studies
- Creative Writing
- Queer Studies
- Liberal Studies