In order to provide students with a simple, cost-effective method of purchasing textbooks, Antioch University takes advantage of an online bookstore format. Students may purchase books from the vendor of their choice or may take advantage of AU’s partnership with the company BNC Colleges, which has the nation’s largest inventory of used books at discounted prices.
Some of the benefits of purchasing books through AU’s online bookstore through BNC Colleges are:
- Fast shipping
- Reasonably priced – an average of 60% off list price when shopping on the Marketplace – these prices are comparable to those on Amazon!
- Order forms customized to AUNE courses’ required reading lists
- Multiple payment options, including Financial Aid Vouchers
- 100% return policy (Course materials must be returned within two weeks after class start date or within 21 days of date shipped, whichever is later)
- Excellent, U.S.-based customer service by phone or email
- A quarterly Customer Loyalty Program that increases the amount you receive when selling back your books
Visit your campus online bookstore through BNC Colleges (linked below)
- Find your course: Search by class name, class code, and instructor name, or choose “Browse full course list” to navigate through a drop-down menu
- Choose your books: Select from the new, used eBook or rental options (when available) and add them to your cart. Please note, prices will vary depending on time and availability.
- Checkout: Follow the on-screen checkout process. Add your school voucher in the payment section when applicable.
Questions & Contact
If you have any questions about our online bookstore, contact the MBS customer service team 24 hours per day, seven days per week: