Antioch University has established a transfer credit policy consistent with current and best practices in higher education. The University recognizes that circumstances arise in life that might interrupt enrollment in school and/or that changes in educational and career direction might prompt a student to desire to transfer to another program or institution. The University believes learners should be able to build on their past educational experiences and has established processes to apply qualified learning experience to a student’s educational program at Antioch University.
- Credits from institutions accredited by one of the six regional accrediting agencies recognized by the US Department of Education
- Credits from institutions accredited by national accrediting bodies recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA) and/or the U.S. Department of Education
- Learning demonstrated through equivalency examinations (DSST [formerly DANTES], CLEP, AP, ACT, etc.)
- Credits on military transcripts – Joint Services Transcript or ACE Military Transcript Guide
- ACE credit transcripts
- Credits earned through concurrent registration at another accredited institution
- Portfolio assessment of prior experiential (non-transcripted) learning