Dr. Stephen Soto has taught for more than twenty years, with teaching experience that includes both online and ground courses in a variety of disciplines (management, business, economics, finance, and technology). He has extensive experience in industry and has been a VP of engineering, a VP of strategic planning, a director of strategic planning & product marketing, a manager of product planning, and a product manager and has been awarded six patents.
Dr. Soto has taught at varying universities, including: Antioch University, American Sentinel, Davenport University, Incarnate Word University, Indiana Tech, Missouri State University, Point Park College, Robert Morris University, University of Philadelphia.
- DM, University of Phoenix, Management
- MBA, Rutgers University, Concentration in Finance
- MA, Rutgers University, Economics
- BS, MIT, Electrical Engineering
- BS, MIT, Computer Science
- BS, Elmhurst, Business Administration
- Organization Strategy and Policy*
- Business Policy and Strategy*
- Business Strategy*
- Strategic Planning Concepts*
- Strategy and Leadership*
- Strategic Management*
- Strategic Planning and Performance*
- Strategic Planning and Systems Thinking*