The university is committed to creating and sustaining a workforce of highly qualified and motivated faculty and staff who are all dedicated to achieving the charitable and educational mission of the university.
The university proactively embraces best practices and workforce diversity and is committed to providing a positive, discrimination-free environment in which to work and one that encourages its employees to balance work and personal commitments. Antioch University is founded on principles of rigorous liberal arts education, innovative experiential learning and socially engaged citizenship. Employees share in the mission of the campus to nurture students in their knowledge, skills and habits of reflection to excel as lifelong learners, democratic leaders and global citizens who live lives of meaning and purpose.
Antioch provides equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, family status or disability in matters affecting employment or in providing access to programs.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Employers of National Service
The Corporation for National and Community Service, which administers AmeriCorps, and its partners — Peace Corps, AmeriCorps Alums, National Peace Corps Association, and The Franklin Project — have launched Employers of National Service (EONS) to better connect national service alumni with opportunities in the workforce. Antioch University is proud to be an EONS partner and welcomes applications from service alumni.
Currently open positions:
Posted On: December 5, 2019
Administrative Assistant, Couple & Family Therapy Institute
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Compensation: Part Time, Hourly
Position: 20 hours/week
Location: Keene, NHLEARN MORE
Posted On: November 30, 2019
Social Media Manager
The Social Media Manager will report to the Marketing Director and will serve as the social media marketing lead for the University’s social channels They will act as a direct line of contact for Antioch in matters concerning social media marketing strategy execution. This is a perfect opportunity for someone with a passion for crafting story-driven social media content that both enhances and supports Antioch University’s brand, while also resonating with our various audiences.
The Social Media Manager will work with the Marketing Directors to develop long and short-term goals to support enrollment and growth of brand awareness, and partner with Antioch’s Storyteller to optimize communications channels. This role requires critical and strategic thinking skills, the ability to speak about a number of different specialized topics, initiative to seek out opportunities as well as support and experts, and sensitivity and professionalism in communications about social, environmental, and economic justice and diversity issues.
Essential Job Functions
- Content Generation & Implementation - 80%
- Collaborate with marketing leadership to develop and refine posting and content strategies that support recruitment, branding, and alumni campaigns.
- Work with marketing leadership, academic departments, and Storyteller to define social media stories and narratives that both support the strategic initiative and resonate with end users
- Research, write, edit, and publish engaging materials for social platforms that are captivating, relevant, on brand, authentic, and promote Antioch
- Create, support, and schedule social content calendar with daily/weekly posts to promote brand awareness and thought leadership to Antioch’s audiences on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and other platforms.
- Leverage knowledge of marketing communications strategy across social channels, including video
- Support SEO and SEM initiatives through optimization of social media strategies and inbound marketing to improve website traffic from social channels and generate leads.
- Engage in partnership development across social platforms through influencers and existing partners.
- Develop and maintain a consistent brand voice in all communications and postings.
- Work with partner agencies to develop content, leverage existing campaigns, and outline organic and paid posting strategies
- Report on KPIs and progress, and interpret analytics according to stated goals.
- Training/Supervision- 10%
- Advise faculty, staff, and students on best practices for social media posts to help ensure accurate and on-brand posting across all platforms, especially LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Hire, train, and manage work study students to assist with generating content for social media platforms
- Miscellaneous- 10%
- Recommend procedure modifications or improvements
- Improve documentation of processes and systems
- Pursue self-education and development to enhance skills and abilities
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in creative writing, English, journalism, communications or closely related field; Master’s degree preferred
- Minimum of three years of experience in communications or marketing, focused on social media
- Experience in higher education, non-profit, or for profit social enterprise preferred
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
This position requires the following knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Intermediate to expert level experience with Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, video platforms (YouTube preferred). Experience with Snapchat, Flickr, and other current and emerging social platforms.
- Strong interest in current media and social media trends
- Knowledge of current cultural and technology trends
- Able to write content for a variety of audiences and platforms, with the ability to speak to several different topic areas and maintain branding and tone
- Able to work professionally and build trust at all levels of the organization
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of individuals, both internally and externally
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage time and prioritize efforts; able to meet deadlines and work on and prioritize multiple initiatives simultaneously
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong editing and proofreading skills are a must
- Knowledge and proficiency using Microsoft Office - Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Google Apps – Gmail, Docs, Sheets, Hangouts); able to learn new software
- Knowledge of higher education preferred
Hours of Employment
This is a full-time position serving a national university. A work schedule will be established in consultation with the supervisor. The typical work week is Monday through Friday, 40 hours per week with occasional evening and/or weekend hours.
Office location TBD; position may be located at a campus or remote.
While performing the duties of this job, the staff member is regularly required to sit, stand, use hands and fingers, and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms. The individual must regularly lift and/or carry up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, and the ability to adjust focus. Requires daily use of computer and other standard office equipment.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Antioch University reserves the right to change the duties of the job description at any time.
To apply, submit a cover-letter, resume/CV and three references by using the "Click to Apply" button or email your information to email@example.com and please put 'SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER' in the subject line.
Antioch University provides equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected classification.LEARN MORE
Posted On: November 30, 2019
Job Title: Communication/Marketing Professional
Reports To: Director of Marketing
Job Type: Full-time/Exempt
Location: One of the AU Campus (AU,LA, NE, SB, SE) or REMOTE
Posted On: November 25, 2019
Financial Aid Packager
Job Title: Financial Aid Packager
Reports to: Associate Director of Financial Aid, AU
Job Classification: Full-time/ Non-exempt
Location: Any AU Campus or Remote
Posted On: November 19, 2019
Online Admissions Administrator- Remote
Online Admissions Administrator
SUPERVISOR: Director of Admissions
CLASSIFICATION: Full time Administrative, Salary-Exempt
Posted On: October 8, 2019
Job Title: Controller
Dept: Fiscal Operations
Reports to: Vice Chancellor /CFO
Location: Remote or AU campus (AU, LA, NE, SB, SE)
Posted On: October 7, 2019
Environmental Studies Faculty (Science Education)
Title: Core Faculty
Department: Environmental Studies
Work Schedule: Salary, Full-time
Location: Keene, NH 03431
Start Date: July 1, 2020LEARN MORE
Posted On: August 23, 2019
AUO Academic Technology Instructional Designer
Title: Instructional Designer
Supervisor: Director of Academic Technology
Department: Academic Technology
Classification: Administrative Associate: Full-time
Posted On: August 15, 2019
Professor of Leadership and Change
Job Title: Senior Scholar-practitioners-
No. of Positions 3 Faculty members
Dept: Graduate School of Leadership and Change (GSLC)
Applicant Deadline: November 1, 2019 (or until filled)
Posted On: May 1, 2019
Department: Facilities Department
Compensation: Full-time, Hourly
Shift: 2nd, 4:00PM-12:30AMLEARN MORE