Developing Your Proposal
The Grants and Foundation Relations Office has forms and templates to help develop proposals and budgets.
- If you have an idea for a project, the Proposal Development Form can help you flesh out an idea as well as provide information to Grants and Foundation Relations to help determine next steps. Just fill out the form and send it to Lisa Farese, Director of Grants and Foundation Relations, via email. Someone will contact you about the project and talk about next steps.
- The Budget Template can help you develop a complete budget for your project.
- The AU Fact Sheet provides information about Antioch University as well as campus-specific information.
Online Resources for Developing Your Proposal and Budget
- The Foundation Center’s free, online short course in proposal writing provides the basics to get you started.
- The Foundation Center’s free, online short course on budgeting basics helps you begin building your budget
Submitting Your Proposal
All proposals must be approved by the chancellor or your provost. The Grants and Foundation Relations Office can help you complete the Proposal Approval Form and determine what signatures are needed prior to submission.
Director of Grants and Foundation Relations