In order to provide students with a simple, cost-effective method of purchasing text books, Antioch University takes advantage of an online bookstore format. Students may purchase books from the vendor of their choice, or may take advantage of AU’s partnership with the company MBS Direct, which has the nation’s largest inventory of used books at discounted prices.
Some of the benefits of purchasing books through AU’s online bookstore through MBS Direct are:
- Fast shipping
- Free shipping offers on most retail orders over $49 (Does not include orders placed on the Marketplace)
- Reasonably priced – an average of 60% off list price when shopping on the Marketplace – these prices are comparable to those on Amazon!
- Order forms customized to AUNE courses’ required reading lists
- Multiple payment options, including Financial Aid Vouchers
- 100% return policy (Course materials must be returned within two weeks after class start date or within 21 days of date shipped, whichever is later)
- Excellent, U.S.-based customer service by phone or email
- A quarterly Customer Loyalty Program that increases the amount you receive when selling back your books
Visit your campus online bookstore through MBS Direct
If you have any questions about our online bookstore, contact the MBS customer service team 24 hours per day, 7 days per week. Call 1-800-325-3252 or email VB@mbsbooks.com.