Thank you for your interest in our undergraduate programs.
At Antioch University Los Angeles we pride ourselves on the individual attention that we provide to our students. We offer a close, nurturing environment where you will build lifelong relationships with peers and professors that are central to the Antioch experience. We are proud to have an articulation agreement with The American Academy of Dramatic Arts.
Explore your transfer options
Our Undergraduate Degree Completion Program offers bachelor’s degrees in the following areas:
- BA in Liberal Studies – The BA in Liberal Studies allows students to concentrate in the following academic areas: Addiction Studies, Business Studies, Child Studies, Creative Writing, Liberal Studies, Psychology, Queer Studies, and Urban Studies. Students may also create an individualized concentration of their own.
- BA in Applied Studies – The BA in Applied Studies complements and builds upon technical and occupational skills with new perspectives and ways of defining success.
- BA in Applied Arts and Media – The BA in Applied Arts and Media is for students who have studied and worked in a specialized creative field, such as theater arts, culinary arts, graphic arts, fashion, and other applied arts disciplines. Students take additional fine arts courses, courses that foster critical thinking about creative arts and media, and courses that offer skill development in leadership and business that are applicable to your career path.
- Bachelor of Applied Arts in Urban Communities and Justice – The Bachelor of Applied Arts in Urban Communities and Justice targets the needs of students from criminal justice, public safety, and other civic-related backgrounds.
- BS in Applied Technology and Business Leadership – The Bachelor of Science in Applied Technology and Business Leadership merges business concepts with leadership strategies for students from a variety of fields
Students may also fast-track into one of our Master’s programs. Qualified undergraduate students are able to take graduate courses that will apply toward both the student’s current bachelor’s degree as well as future master’s degree. Depending on the program, these units typically can satisfy up to a quarter or semester of graduate degree requirements. Students can fast-track into the following programs:
What sets our Bachelor’s Degree Completion Programs apart from anyone else’s?
Antioch has small, interactive classes, individualized advising, and a variety of flexible learning formats. These were designed to accelerate students’ time to completion and transform their lives.
- Internships: Our Internship program focuses on real-world flexible learning at either community organizations where you may network and find career opportunities, or at your own current job, where some of your work hours may be eligible for internship units. Internships are 10-week placements in organizations where students commit to participating in a self-directed way between 3 to 12 hours per week, with a minimum burden for the internship site.
- Prior Learning Credit This option enables students to earn up to 44* units of credit for past professional, vocational, and/or personal experiences. *22 upper division and 22 lower division.
- Independent Study: If eligible, you may propose upper and/or lower division level topics to explore and receive credit upon satisfactory demonstration of learning and self-reflection on the topic assessed by an AULA-approved expert.
Your Antioch experience will include:
- Personal Attention: Our small class size and academic advising model allow us to get to know you as an individual and help you plan your degree and career path.
- Flexible Scheduling: With morning, afternoon, evening, and weekend classes, plus a variety of non-classroom learning options you can create a schedule that fits your lifestyle.
- No Waiting Time: You may apply for any of our four quarters (Summer, Fall, Winter, and Spring) throughout the year, and will receive hands-on assistance from our Admissions team with your application.
- Class Availability: Because of our unique combination of quarterly offerings and multiple flexible learning options, you will never have to delay your graduation due to difficulty in getting the classes you need to complete your degree.
The scholarship covers the cost of the first 6 units of tuition at AULA for scholarship awardees, a savings of up to $4,000. This opportunity is for undergraduate students transferring from a community college with whom AULA has an articulation agreement.
Students are eligible if they have earned a minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA and at least 24 transferable semester units at a qualifying community college. Students who are accepted to one of AULA’s Bachelor’s programs and meet the criteria above will automatically be considered for the scholarship. There is no separate application needed.
Priority will be given to students who have been enrolled in and completed the community college units within the last four years; however, students who completed those units more than four years ago will be considered.
Come for a visit
Where better to experience the vitality of our learning environment than directly in one of our classrooms? Check out a list of our upcoming visiting days, or reach out to our Admissions office to arrange for you to sit in on one of our classes so you can experience the AULA difference for yourself. Email [email protected]
Ready to apply?
Upload your unofficial transcripts and our staff will contact you with an evaluation of how many units will transfer, degree plan suggestions, and an estimated time to completion.
Our Admissions team is here to assist you with every step of the admissions process, providing each applicant with the individualized attention that is central to the Antioch experience. Our goal is to make the application process as straightforward as possible.
You can start your online application here.
Contact our Admissions Office for questions and guidance to begin an application at [email protected]