August 20-23, 2019 at the Saint Louis Zoo, St. Louis, MO
We are delighted to report that Antioch University New England will be holding a Conservation Psychology Institute from August 20-23, 2019 located a,t and in collaboration with, the Saint Louis Zoo in St. Louis, MO.
The Conservation Psychology Institute is an innovative training event that brings together experts in the field to engage participants with fundamental content on the latest conservation psychology research and its applied use in a range of environmental and conservation settings and contexts.
We recognize the importance of collaborating with organizations whose members have a similar mission to the Conservation Psychology Institute. To that end, we are looking to secure Institute Sponsors to help with promotion of the Conservation Psychology Institute to a larger environmental audience. A Conservation Psychology Institute Sponsor will help promote the Institute, and in exchange we will promote your organization to our conference attendees and members.
Expectations of Institute Sponsors
Institute Sponsors commit to sending two (2) promotional messages related to the 2019 Conservation Psychology Institute. At least one message must be sent prior to May 24, 2019. The second must be sent prior to August 1, 2019. We would be happy to provide you with language or links that you can use in your promotion, and we can provide you with e-copies of flyers for the Institute.
Suggested forms of marketing the Institute:
- An announcement of the 2019 Conservation Psychology Institute via email to your network
- Distribution of an Institute flyer at one of your events
- A post to followers on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, or other social media platforms
- An advertisement (print or web) on a member publication such as a newsletter or blog
- Inclusion of the Institute on an event calendar you maintain on your website or for your members
- Reference to the Institute on your website with a link to Antioch University New England CPI
- Other outreach strategies appropriate for your community
Benefits of Institute Sponsors
By helping to promote the 2019 Conservation Psychology Institute, we will recognize your organization as an Institute Sponsor and provide your organization with visibility in the following locations:
- During the Institute, we will display relevant materials that you send to us. This is an excellent opportunity for you to highlight upcoming programs & events for our attendees.
- We will list all Institute Sponsors on any publicity materials and on our website. Please send us a logo and web link that you would like us to use for electronic materials.
In addition, we will provide you with a special discount code for the Institute, allowing your members to register for the Institute at a reduced rate of $775 – a savings of $125/person over the regular registration fee.
Please let us know if this event is something your organization could sponsor. We hope to have your support and are excited to share this opportunity with you and your community.
If you are able to co-sponsor, please contact Antioch University New England’s Conservation Psychology Coordinator, Terri Downing, at [email protected]. Thank you for your consideration.
Large crowd photo by JoEllen Toler