Whether you are an experienced educator or interested in expanding your teaching opportunities through additional endorsements, our endorsement programs are designed for the demanding schedules of teachers. The flexible scheduling, diverse endorsement options, experienced faculty, and experiential learning opportunities will position you as an invaluable educator and integral part of any school. Explore our options today and discover how AUS can help you accomplish your loftiest career goals.
This endorsement is offered by AU Seattle
You have the flexibility of full or part-time study. Seasoned educators can often get coursework waivers and complete some endorsements in as few as two or three quarters, full-time. Classes meet late afternoons and evenings to complement your schedule. Our Library Media endorsement offers a hybrid approach balancing in-class coursework with online learning.
AUS offers the following teaching endorsements:
Why pursue an AUS Endorsement?
- Convenience: classes meet in late afternoon/evening
- Summer internship options
- Practical experience opportunities
- Small class size
- Experienced teachers may be able to waive some coursework
- Collaborative partnerships with AUS faculty
- Focus on socially conscious leadership
- Orientation to develop cultural competencies
- Integration of field experiences and coursework
- Collaboration with diverse educators on and off campus
- Design your culminating project to meet your professional goals
- Program support for next steps in career development
The SLIDE Project: School Librarian Investigation – Decline or Evolution
by Mair Allen on September 29, 2021
Sharing Knowledge in Bilingual and Transdisciplinary Education
by Hunter Gagnon on July 10, 2021
Making a Zoo For Everyone by Uplifting Voices of Color
by Malia Gaffney on June 30, 2021