The Catalyst Cohort at Antioch University is a program that supports military families in translating their skills to private sector business, obtain a job commensurate with their skills, and earn an MBA in Change Leadership. The Catalyst Cohort at Antioch University was developed through a collaboration with Antioch University and The Catalyst Program.
The Catalyst Program will take place over 5 weeks during which the student will earn credit for 6 graduate credits in the MBA program, participate in a 120-hour transition program and collaborate with several businesses that are searching to fill positions in upper-level management or at the executive level.
Upon acceptance into The Catalyst Cohort at Antioch University the candidate will become a full-time student in an MBA program at Antioch University. This program is a 36 credit, non-graded, five-semester MBA program. As a full-time, student he/she will be able to access the technological and academic resources of Antioch University including the library and its online resources, the computer lab, and personalized advising.
- Principles of Triple Bottom Line in Organizations
- Organizational Leadership and Change
- Human Resources Management
- Legal Issues and Organizational Ethics
- Marketing and Communication Strategy
- Accounting, Financial Analysis and ESG Principles
- Global Economies and Sustainability
- Strategy, Innovation and Resilience
- Integrated Keystone Project
Sustainable Business Concentration
- Earth Systems and Climate Change
- Diversity and Social Sustainability
- Ecological Economics, Public Policy, and Social Change
Leadership and Teams Concentration
- Diversity, Inclusion and Leading High Performing Teams
- Leadership Identity and Development
- Developing People and Performance
Healthcare Leadership Concentration
- The Healthcare Sector as a Complex System
- Multicultural Competencies in Healthcare Administration
- Health Insurance and Reimbursement
Nonprofit Leadership Concentration
- Nonprofit Management and Strategic Leadership
- Sustainable Finance for Nonprofits
- Fundraising and Philanthropy
- Select any three courses from above concentrations.
Sample The Catalyst Cohort Schedule 6:00-9:30 PM EST
- Week 1 Mon-Friday Online & On-site TBD
- Week 2 M, Th, Fri On-site; Tu, Wed Employment Partners/Networking Event
- Week 3 M, Th, Fri On-site; Tu, Wed Employment Partners/Networking Event
- Week 4 Mon, Fri On-site; Tu, Wed, Th Employment Partners/Networking Event
- Week 5 Monday On-site; Tu, Wed, Th, Fri, Employment Partners/Networking Event
- Week 6-8 Online
Applicants for The Catalyst Program at Antioch University must meet an integrated set of criteria to address The Catalyst and AU expectations. All applicants will be reviewed for acceptance, deferral, or non-acceptance by a joint committee of The Catalyst and AU faculty and staff. It is encouraged that all applicants of The Catalyst Program at Antioch University, when admitted, are pursuing the full MBA degree, but is not guaranteed by The Catalyst.
- Online Application (No Application fee)
- Bachelor’s degree from a regionally-accredited college or university. Applicants who have not finished their degree must do so before the first day of their desired start term.
- Current resume
- Scores from GMAT or GRE are not required.
- Admission essays: Please answer the question(s) below in 300 words or less for each.
- What do you see as the greatest challenge or challenges, facing people who strive to be leaders in today’s world?
- What personal experiences and/or characteristics make you a great candidate for this graduate program?
- If your undergraduate degree is below a 3.0 GPA, please respond to this additional question in 300 words or less:
- What specific factors contributed to your undergraduate GPA, and how have those factors changed so that you can be successful in our graduate program at Antioch University?
- Additional requirement for international students:
- Reading & Writing in English Proficiency Assessment (if applicable) or TOEFL score of 550 “paper-based”, 214 “computer-based”, and 79 “internet-based or higher.
Students in this program participate in online learning activities organized within small- and large-group learning communities. Antioch University Online is a 100% online learning environment, and therefore, in addition to having the traditional learning skills, students are expected to have basic technological skills, compatible computer hardware, operating system, and internet connectivity upon entrance into the program.
Graduate Degree Tuition
|Master of Arts in Clinical Mental Health Counseling (online)||This program costs $656 per semester hour plus a $75/semester student services fee.|
|Master in Human Services Administration (MHSA)||This program costs $676 per semester hour plus a $75/semester student services fee.|
|MA in Humanities||This program costs $676 per semester hour plus a $75/semester student services fee.|
|MA in Nonprofit Management||This program costs $676 per semester hour plus a $75/semester student services fee.|
|MA in Social Sciences||This program costs $676 per semester hour plus a $75/semester student services fee.|
|Master of Business Administration||This program costs $695 per semester hour plus a $75/semester student services fee.|
Graduate Degree Fees
|Student Services Fee||$75/semester (This fee includes services related to technology support, library services, the writing center, help desk and live support assistance.)|
|Transcript (1st class mail)||With Narratives = $15
Without Narratives = $10
|Transcript (overnight UPS)||$35 minimum (additional surcharge as needed to cover delivery costs)|
|Late Registration Fee||$50|
|Late Payment Fee||$50|
|Return Check Fee (per check)||$25|
|Replacement Diploma Fee||$20|
|Payment Plan Fee||$30|
|HIPAA Compliant Software Tool (CMHC Online program only)||$197|
Many AU students finance their education through some form of financial aid. You may not be sure which federal, state, public and private aid packages – such as loans, scholarships, and grants—are right for you. Our staff is here to help you, so you can focus on what’s most important: beginning your academic program at AU.