Be a catalyst for change.
Antioch University’s online MBA prepares you to thrive in a dynamic, diverse, and innovative world where business acumen, leadership ability, and practical application are critically important – and marketable – skills. Antioch’s MBA features the mutual importance of people, planet, and profit in building and leading successful organizations and communities in the 21st century, often referred to as the triple bottom line approach.
Antioch’s MBA is designed as a series of 7-week online courses taken one course at a time. It’s a demanding program – but work-life balance is important, and graduate school needs to fit into your life.
- 36-credits. Earn your MBA in two years or less
- 100% online learning, 24/7 access to classwork and resource for convenience
- Three entry points – begin your MBA in January, May, or September
- No GMAT required. We value you and your experiences
Hands On – Online
- Online does not mean isolated! Faculty are active practitioners in their field. They are engaged and present throughout the class. Video, audio, guest speakers, and other tools keep things vibrant and moving forward
- Your classmates are just as intelligent, engaged, and purpose-driven as you are
- You’ll love networking and learning from each other
- We’re an active member of Net Impact. With over 300 chapters in nearly 40 countries, Net Impact programs help new leaders broaden their thinking, build their networks, and scale their impact beyond just individual action, you’ll have an opportunity to participate in special projects and innovative initiatives.
Based on a foundation of robust business skills such as leading people and high-performance teams, financial management and strategic marketing and communication, Antioch’s MBA helps you apply those skills to effectively inspire and build forward-thinking enterprises and solve socially complex problems.
Five concentrations to help you reach your goals
- Sustainable Business
- Leadership and Teams
- Healthcare Leadership
- Nonprofit Leadership
Perfecting Applied Learning for a Higher Purpose Since 1852
Triple-bottom line thinking is an approach we’ve been perfecting for over 165 years. Antioch’s first president, Horace Mann, was a nationally-known abolitionist and social reformer. Antioch was an early adopter of progressive and innovative education – a philosophy that resonates today.
Our mission to empower students with the knowledge and skills to lead meaningful lives and to advance social, economic, and environmental justice connects powerfully with the need to build and lead organizations that enrich people, support the planet, and drive prosperous, sustainable economies globally.
Antioch’s Online MBA starts in January 2020. Apply now!
- Complete the online application
- Application fee: None
- GMAT/GRE: Not required
- Bachelor’s degree from a regionally-accredited college or university. Applicants who have not finished their degree must do so before the first day of their desired start term.
- Current resume
- Admission essays: Please answer the questions below in 300 words or less for each.
- What personal experiences and/or characteristics make you a great candidate for our MBA Program?
- What do you see as the greatest challenge or challenges, facing people who strive to be leaders in today’s world?
- If your undergraduate degree is below a 3.0 GPA, please respond to this additional question in 300 words or less: What specific factors contributed to your undergraduate GPA, and how have those factors changed so that you can be successful in our MBA Program at Antioch University?
Antioch University particularly seeks qualified candidates who will contribute to building a student population diverse in gender, ethnicity, age, class, physical abilities, learning styles, sexual orientation, professional backgrounds, religious backgrounds, and community experiences.
Antioch Online will accept degrees earned under the terms of the Bologna Declaration.
Additional requirements for international students: Reading & Writing in English Proficiency Assessment (if applicable) or TOEFL score of 550 “paper-based”, 214 “computer-based”, and 79 “internet-based or higher
|Leadership and Teams||
Please contact me with more information!