Daniel Robicheau, MA
Affiliate Faculty, Undergraduate Studies
- 18 Years Teaching
- 5 Years Teaching Online
- CA Teaching Certificate
I’ve taught ESL courses at language schools, political theory and international relations at the university and British-literature based intensive reading and writing courses to first year university students, as well as courses on multiculturalism to secondary school teachers.
I’ve published articles on Middle East issues with Monthly Review, London Progressive Journal, and the Chinese Academy of Social Sciences in Beijing. I’ve worked on environmental issues and produced a film on the health effects of uranium ore exposure to Navajo uranium miners and the by-product of uranium refining leading to U-238 and its incorporation into warfare.
I’ve completed a political thriller involving the subject matter of mind conditioning. I continue to research and write on the subject of IMF economic penetration of formally less integrated regions of the world in the web of finance capitalism.
“You should not allow yourself the luxuries of discouragement or despair. Bounce back immediately, and welcome the adversity because it produces harder thinking and harder drive to get to the objective.” – Ralph Nader
“If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; that is where they should be. Now put the foundations under them..” – Henry David Thoreau
- MA, Northern Arizona University, Political Science
- University of the West of England (UWE) Bristol, UK, Environmental Chemistry
- California State University, Hayward, CA , California Teaching Credential, Single Subject English
- BA, California State University, Los Angeles (CSULA) English Literature
- Acadia University, Nova Scotia, Canada, Political Science & Philosophy (1975)
- Ecology, Technology and Society*
- American Government*
- Cultural Foundations of Education
- 21st Century US Foreign Policy
- Building a Model Society
- Seminar in Critical Reading and Writing I
- Seminar in Critical Reading and Writing II
- General Education Adult Programs