How to Apply
- Complete the online admission application, including:
- Essay questions, admissions and program-specific
- Resume/curriculum vitae (CV)
- Non-refundable $50 application fee
- Submit official transcripts from all colleges or universities where you earned a degree or certificate.
- Two letters of recommendation are required, from people who are in a position to evaluate your professional or academic work. The person making the recommendation may not be related to you.
- There are additional requirements for International applicants.
- Interview with a faculty member of the department to which you seek entry if selected. This can be in person, by phone, or via Skype.
Official transcripts should be emailed to [email protected] or mailed to:
Office of Admissions
Antioch University New England
40 Avon Street
Keene, New Hampshire 03431-3516
All application materials submitted become part of an applicant’s file and cannot be returned.
A college education is an investment in your future. Let us help you understand the costs and explore the resources available to help make your college education even more affordable. The majority of AUNE students finance their education through some form of financial aid. You may not be sure which federal, state, public and private aid packages – such as loans, scholarships, and grants—are right for you. Our staff is here to help you, so you can focus on what’s most important: beginning your academic program at AUNE.
|Foundations of Education|
NH State Licensure Pathway (Experienced Educators):
|Tuition Cost per Credit||Total Program Credits|
|Educational Leadership; NH State Principal Licensure Pathway, MEd (hiatus 2021-2022)||$732||33|
|Library Media Specialist & Digital Learning Specialist; NH State Licensure Pathway, MEd||$732||33|
|Digital Learning Specialist; NH State Licensure Pathway, MEd||$732||33|
|Foundations of Education (Experienced Educators) Certificates||Tuition Cost per Credit||Total Program Credits|
|Problem Based Learning / Critical Skills Certificate||$732||15|
|Educating for Sustainability Certificate||$732||12|
|Place-based Education Certificate||$732||12|
|Nature-Based Early Childhood Education Certificate||$732||12|
|Mindfulness for Educators Graduate Certificate||$732||9|
|Integrated STEAM Education Certificate||$732||15|
|Certificate in Dyslexia Studies||$732||17|
|Certificate in Reggio Emilia Approach||$732||18|
|Certificate in Trauma Informed Education||$732||12|