How to Apply
We make it easy for you to apply. We want to limit the number of barriers in your way of gaining the education you need to become a change-agent in your community.
The Urban Environmental Education track for the Masters in Education Degrees starts in the Summer quarter every year. When submitting your application, be sure to select the following options:
- Degree: Masters
- Campus: Seattle
- Program: MA in Education
- Term: Summer
What you need:
- Updated Resume
- Official Undergraduate transcripts
- Essay Questions
What you do not need:
- Letters of Recommendation
- Complete the online admissions application.
- A Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution is required. Submit official transcripts from ALL colleges/universities you have attended to the Admissions Office. Transcript evaluations are required for all coursework completed outside of the U.S. or Canada (except Quebec). See Transcript Evaluation section on International Students webpage for details.
- Essay – Submit a one-two page essay describing why you are interested in the MA in Education program and how you expect it to assist you with your future goals.
- Résumé/Curriculum Vitae (CV). Documentation of relevant professional and volunteer experience, professional affiliations, publications and licensure.
- International Students have additional admission requirements. See International Students page for details.
- Select applicants may be invited to participate in an interview with the faculty.
All admission application supporting materials, transcripts, recommendations, essays, etcetera, should be emailed to [email protected] or mailed to:
Antioch University Seattle
2400 3rd Avenue, Suite 200
Seattle, WA 98121
|Quarter||Application Deadline*||Classes begin|
|Summer 2021||June 27, 2021||August 9, 2021|
|* Complete applications received after the Deadline date may be considered if space is still available in that quarter or for the following cohort.|
2019-20 Tuition, MA in Education with Urban Environmental Education
|Item||Cost / Credits|
|Cost per Credit||$530|
|Full-Time Credits per Quarter||8|
|Full-Time Tuition per Quarter*||$4,240*|
|Total Program Credits||48|
|* Quarterly Student Service and Technology fees are not included in the calculation. See below for additional fee information.|
Please note: Additional fees for all AUS programs may include (but are not necessarily limited to) charges for materials, late registration, enrollment maintenance, parking, graduation, transcripts, tuition payment plan, late payments, late registration, and returned checks.
A majority of AUS students finance their education through some form of financial aid. You may not be sure which federal, state, public and private aid packages – such as loans, scholarships, and grants—are right for you. Our staff is here to help you, so you can focus on what’s most important: beginning your academic program at AUS.