How to Apply
- Complete an online application.
- Submit the Application Fee $50. Note: The application fee is waived for anyone attending an information session. Interested in attending? Sign up now!
- Submit official transcript indicating Bachelor’s degree conferral from a regionally accredited college or university to AULA Admissions.
- Complete and submit the Admissions Essay. The Admissions essay must be typed, 12 pt font and double-spaced, with your name typed on the top of each page. The admissions reviewer(s) is interested in your capacity for self-reflection and your ability to think critically, as well as your writing ability. Some people may be asked to take steps to improve their writing skills when they enter the program so that they are writing at the graduate level. Admissions Essay (1000 words) – Please respond to the following prompt: The applicant should choose one of the following essays in support of the application.How have your life experiences to this point prepared you for graduate study in psychology? (Please be specific)
What does the term social justice mean to you? What is a personal bias you would be willing to address during your participation in the MAP Program?
- Applicants are required to submit one professional letter of recommendation. The letter must come from a faculty member (present/former teacher), employer, or mental health professional. Letters from peer co-workers, friends, relatives, or personal therapists are not acceptable and will not be reviewed. The letter should address the applicant’s potential for success in graduate study in psychology. Please attach the written recommendation to the form when submitting the recommendation. The letter of recommendation must be submitted in either Word or pdf format and we strongly encourage that the letter of recommendation be one page in length.
- After we receive your application materials, we will contact you to make an appointment for a group interview. This interview is an opportunity for you to present your goals and qualifications and to ask questions about Antioch University’s program.
Please submit all materials to: Admissions Office, 400 Corporate Pointe, Culver City, CA 90230 or [email protected]. All application materials submitted become part of an applicant’s file and cannot be returned.
|Quarter||Application Deadline***||Term Begins|
|Spring 2022||February 1, 2022||April 4, 2022|
|Summer 2022||Accepting applications until seats are filled||July 5, 2022|
|Fall 2022||August 1, 2022||October 3, 2022|
Clinical Psychology (MA) & Psychological Studies (MA)
|Units||Cost per quarter|
|17 and over units||$874 per unit for each unit over 16|
|1-3 units||$874 per unit|
Please note: Additional fees for all AULA programs may include (but are not necessarily limited to) charges for materials, late registration, enrollment maintenance, parking, graduation, transcripts, tuition payment plan, late payments, late registration, and returned checks.
A majority of AULA students finance their education through some form of financial aid. You may not be sure which federal, state, public and private aid packages – such as loans, scholarships, and grants—are right for you. Our staff is here to help you, so you can focus on what’s most important: beginning your academic program at AULA.