How to Apply
- Complete an online application.
- Submit the Application Fee $50. Note: The application fee is waived for anyone attending an information session. Interested in attending? Sign up now!
- Submit official transcript indicating Bachelor’s degree conferral from a regionally accredited college or university to AULA Admissions.
- Complete and submit the Admissions Essay. The admissions essay will help us get to know you as an individual, as well as evaluate your writing ability and your capacity to reflect insight-fully on your personal experience.
- Two letters of recommendation. One of the letters should be from a present or former teacher. The other letter may be from a person who is familiar with the applicant. Both letters should address the applicant’s potential for success in graduate study in psychology. Letters from current or former therapists are not accepted. (If a candidate is unable to secure a letter of recommendation, then the requirement may be waived with a statement of exception from the applicant. The statement of exception should explain that the applicant is unable to reach a former professor or reference or otherwise obtain a letter.)
- After we receive your application materials, we will contact you to make an appointment for a group interview. This interview is an opportunity for you to present your goals and qualifications and to ask questions about Antioch University’s program.
Please submit all materials to: Admissions Office, 400 Corporate Pointe, Culver City, CA 90230. All application materials submitted become part of an applicant’s file and cannot be returned.
|Final Application***||Classes Begin|
|Winter 2021||October 26, 2020||No longer accepting applications for the Winter term||January 4, 2021|
|Spring 2021||January 25, 2021||February 15, 2021||April 5, 2021|
|Summer 2021||April 30, 2021||May 14, 2021||July 6, 2021|
|Fall 2021||July 23, 2021||August 13, 2021||October 4th, 2021|
Clinical Psychology (MA) & Psychological Studies (MA)
|Units||Cost per quarter|
|17 and over units||$808 per unit for each unit over 16|
|1-3 units||$808 per unit|
Please note: Additional fees for all AULA programs may include (but are not necessarily limited to) charges for materials, late registration, enrollment maintenance, parking, graduation, transcripts, tuition payment plan, late payments, late registration, and returned checks.
A majority of AULA students finance their education through some form of financial aid. You may not be sure which federal, state, public and private aid packages – such as loans, scholarships, and grants—are right for you. Our staff is here to help you, so you can focus on what’s most important: beginning your academic program at AULA.