Online Degrees and Certificates at Antioch University
Enjoy a student-centered learning experience from engaging and experienced faculty without leaving your home! Our transfer-friendly Bachelor’s completion programs accept transfers of up to 75 credits, which can come from any accredited institution or joint services transcripts. We also offer graduate degrees and certificates in Management, Counseling, and Education.
Antioch’s online degrees fit your schedule:
- Convenient. Balance work, life, and school while obtaining an accredited degree from a 165-year-old, non-profit institution.
- Transfer Credits. Your experience counts. Apply up to 75 credits toward your Antioch Online Bachelor’s degree.
- Student Support. Your success is our success.
- Academic Quality. Our standards are the same no matter how you choose to learn – online, low-residency, or on-campus.
- Tuition Assistance. Scholarships and financial aid are available for those who qualify.
Explore Our Online Programs
MBA Master of Business Administration (AU Online)
MED for Experienced Educators, Library Media Specialist (New England)
MED for Experienced Educators, Mindfulness for Educators (New England)
MED for Experienced Educators, Self-Designed (New England)
MHSA in Human Services Administration (AU Online)
BA in Applied Studies (AU Online)
BA in Human Development (AU Online)
BA in Human Services Administration (AU Online)
BA in Management (AU Online)
BA in Liberal Studies (AU Online)
- BA in Liberal Studies, Individualized Studies (AU Online)
- BA in Liberal Studies, Leadership for Service and Change (AU Online)
- BA in Liberal Studies, Literature and Creative Writing (AU Online)
BS in Applied Technology and Business Leadership (AU Online)
BS in Healthcare Administration (AU Online)
Certificate in Dyslexia Studies (Midwest)
Certificate in Trauma-Informed Education (Midwest)
Certificate in Integrated STEAM Education (New England)
Certificate in Mindfulness for Educators (New England)
Climate Resilience Certificate for Professionals (New England)