AUSB offers direct deposit for refunds of any excess financial aid received.
- Use a browser other than Google Chrome
- Collect your bank account information (nine-digit routing number and your checking or savings account number. Contact your bank if you do not know what numbers to use). Direct Deposit is for delivery to only U.S. banks at this time.
- Log in to AUView (accessed through AUDirect)
- Go to Student Menu
- Under Financial Information, click “Non-Payroll Bank Information”
- Enter your banking information
- Read and check I agree to the Terms and Conditions
- Click Submit at the bottom of the screen to finish up
Once you’re signed up, financial aid refunds and other student non-payroll payments processed through your student account will be electronically deposited to your bank account.
It is your responsibility for maintaining up-to-date bank account information. You can add, change or delete your banking information in AUView at any time.
NOTE: Direct Deposit is available and students are expected to receive their refund in this format.
All refunds are processed from our central campus in Ohio and all notifications of completion of direct deposit will be forwarded from that campus. Any refunds not processed via Direct Deposit will be subject to processing delays.
No. Contact the Human Resources office to establish or change your payroll direct deposit. This Direct Deposit is for financial aid and other non-payroll refunds; you must register for this direct deposit service separately.
All Federal Direct are disbursed on the first Monday of each quarter, and any grants, scholarships, Perkins loans, or other outside aid are disbursed after the Add/Drop deadline. Private Alternative student loans are disbursed the week following receipt of the funds from the outside lender. Please see the chart below for specific dates.
IMPORTANT: Please allow 10 days from the date of disbursement for processing of any refunds due to excess financial aid.
You can arrange with the Student Accounts Office to pay your term over a three-month period. There is a $35 fee and a payment plan authorization form needs to be on file. To learn more, or to establish a plan, please email [email protected] or call 805.962.8179 ext. 5102.