Dr. Paul Lucas has been with Antioch University since 1987 as an adjunct faculty member. Paul believes his practical experience in public school, colleges/universities and the business sector contributes significantly to his ability to assist students in applying their knowledge in daily living.
Paul earned his PhD in Educational Leadership from the University of Dayton and an Educational Specialist’s (EdS) degree in Curriculum and Instruction from Wright State University. In addition, Dr. Lucas holds a Master of Science degree in Reading Education from Bowling Green University. Lastly, Paul completed his undergraduate work in English and drama from Bowling Green University.
“….And he would gladly learn, and gladly teach.” – Canterbury Tales
- Online Dissertation Committee
- Course Design & Development
- Faculty Development
- Founding Affiliate Faculty AUO
- Future Search Workshop for Antioch University (only Adjunct invited)
- District Strategic Planning for Columbus City Schools Technology Plan