Job Title: Admissions Ambassador
Hiring Department: Admissions
Number of Positions Requested: 1
Average number of Work Hours per Week: 20
Hourly Pay Rate: $15.00
Student May Have to Work: Days, Evenings, and Weekends
Primary Supervisor: Mensima Biney
Location: Admissions Office – Remote
Telephone Number and extension: 310-578-1080
Job Description and Minimum Qualifications:
- Assist the Office of Admissions with assembling information packets, preparing admissions materials and mailings.
- Assist at the welcome desk.
- Assist with inventory management of admissions collateral materials.
- Data entry of new prospects and applications.
- Process admission materials.
- Assist with events.
- Provide campus tours for prospective students
- Serve as a student panelist at admissions events.
- Answer Admissions general phone line and emails.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Good attention to detail.
- Computer skills such as Word, Excel and Web browsers.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Willingness to support a positive work environment.
- Ability to prioritize and successfully complete tasks in a timely manner.
To apply for this position, send resume to: [email protected]
Antioch University reserves the right to change the duties of the job description at any time.
Antioch University provides equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected classification.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com