Website Antioch University
This position will recruit prospective students for enrollment in the adult-centered undergraduate and graduate programs for Antioch University Online as assigned, accurately answering program-related questions for new prospects and assisting prospects with the application process.
The Recruiter is responsible for meeting targeted enrollment goals, managing recruitment activities, and collaborating and cooperating fully with other key stakeholders on campus and within the broader external community. The Recruiter performance is measured on performance of overall objectives and goals set by the Interim Director of University Admissions.
Essential Job Functions
- Work with Interim Director of University Admissions to develop and implement a strategic enrollment plan and facilitate enrollment goals for designated programs and campuses.
- Execute marketing and recruiting activities for programs as assigned.
- Quickly become proficient in knowledge of each program at Antioch University.
- Participate in the development of publicity materials including letters, brochures and fliers.
- Contact inquiries and applications; identify, recruit, meet with, and respond to questions or concerns of prospective students; review database daily for prospective student inquiries.
- Effectively execute weekly telemarketing campaigns. Make calls to prospective students and inform them about program(s); generate, receive and respond to various prospective student correspondence; respond to inquiries regarding financial aid, admissions process and related matters; enter prospective student contact results into CRM.
- Develop and maintain community and organizational relationships that will assist in the program development and recruitment of students; connect with schools, organizations, service organizations, and businesses for the purpose of recruiting students; develop and maintain relationships within target markets.
- Cultivate and maintain relationships with key professional groups in the target market and attend networking functions as assigned.
- Plan, coordinate, and execute campus events pertaining to recruitment efforts and associated strategy, including but not limited to Information Sessions and Open Houses.
- Coordinate and conduct campus visits when needed or appropriate.
- Prepare and maintain records and reports related to assigned activities.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in marketing, Business Administration, Management or related field with # years of demonstrated success in sales, recruiting, or admissions.
Competency using desktop software including Microsoft Office Suite and standard office equipment; Datatel Colleague and Salesforce experience a plus
Skills and Qualifications:
- Cold calling experience strongly preferred.
- Experience using constituent relationship management (CRM) system, strongly preferred.
- Effective one-on-one and small group oral communication skills
- Strong professional writing skills
- Strategic Planning
- Proficiency in database entry and effective daily task tracking
- Demonstrated experience in independent task management while meeting accountability standards
- Proven ability to meet individual goal requirements while working in a team environment
- Competency in the Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Proficient in using computers and operating office equipment
- Ability to multitask in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Ability to fulfill travel requirements, must possess and maintain a valid driver’s license
- Availability for some evening and weekend hours
- The position requires a strong commitment to multiculturalism and diversity. Competency in a language other than English is a plus.
- The position requires working in a non-smoking, drug free environment.
- The employee must adhere to FERPA guidelines and student confidentiality at all times.
- The employee must have high personal motivation, with great attention to detail and accuracy, project a positive and vibrant attitude in assisting people, and have high ethics of honesty and confidentiality with a genuine and gracious presence pertaining to the students, faculty, staff and business of the department and the University.
- Travel throughout the region in conjunction with varied working hours including evenings and weekends
While performing the duties of this job, the staff member is regularly required to sit, stand, use hands and fingers, and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms. The individual must regularly lift and/or carry up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, and the ability to adjust focus. Requires daily use of computer and other standard office equipment.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Hours of Employment
This is a full-time position serving a national university. A work schedule will be established in consultation with the supervisor. Occasional evening and weekend hours may be required. The typical work week is Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m., 40 hours per week.
Antioch University reserves the right to change the duties of the job description at any time.
To apply, qualified applicants must submit a cover-letter, resume/CV along with three reference by clicking on ‘CLICK HERE TO APPLY” button located on this page and put Admissions Recruiter in the subject line.
Antioch University provides equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected classifications.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org