Marketing Automation Coordinator
Website Antioch University
|Department:||Marketing||Reports to (Title):||Director of Digital Strategy, University Marketing and Communications|
|Salary Grade:||$42,000 -$47,000||Location / Campus:||Remote|
|Job Type:||Full Time||FLSA Classification:||Non-exempt|
As a Marketing Automation Coordinator, you are an articulate thinker with the ability to take direction, react quickly, and interact productively with multiple teams. Working in a fast-paced dynamic environment where marketing and admissions work together to solve tactical and brand initiatives keeps you excited about your job. You maintain a positive attitude under pressure and have the ability to prioritize your workload and multi-task within tight timelines.
You are a marketing tech aficionado that has the ability to speak, plan and organize your work on a strategic level, that is comfortable executing the tactical implementation of initiatives. You’ll work with numerous internal stakeholders and marketing team members to ensure messages are sent on time, without error, and that the email engagement is constantly improving.
This is a full-time position serving a national university and will require reliable, high-speed internet access and a quiet workspace. A work schedule will be established in consultation with the supervisor. The typical workweek is Monday through Friday, 40 hours per week with occasional evening and/or weekend hours.
Email Marketing Support:
- Work with marketing team members to devise and implement the email nurture strategies and develop campaigns to drive engagement and enrollments for a variety of academic programs
- Ensure that email is a core part of a consistent, personalized, omnichannel experience for prospective students and alumni
- Understand university-wide goals and key areas of focus, analyze past email results, and develop appropriate programs that leverage past data and insights to support university initiative
- Identify and advocate for solutions to key stakeholders
- Manage the unsubscribe process and incoming unsubscribes as required
- Maintain and optimize lead-generating forms – ensuring that all programs are properly represented and that leads are segmented
- Work with our internal systems to maintain data hygiene, segment leads, A/B test templates and build workflows
- Using your knowledge of HTML, prepare email templates for sending across various platforms for multiple purposes, including but not limited to, student recruitment, alumni engagement, and event promotion
- Troubleshoot technical issues related to HTML templates, list segmentation, and other aspects of email execution
- Act as our in-house expert on the use of email communications and platforms (TargetX, HubSpot)
- Conduct quarterly reviews of reoccurring and triggered email communications, and evaluate campaigns for recommended enhancements
- Monitor email performance analytics for trends and opportunities for improvement
- Leverage branded content tactics to engage and recruit prospective students and retain accepted students
- Implement content accessibility fixes and/or advise other content editors to do so
- Work to improve overall automated email performance in collaboration with Marketing Director
- Recommended procedure modifications or improvements; Improve documentation of processes and systems
- Pursue self-education and development to enhance HotSpot skills and abilities, and to gain knowledge related to email marketing best practices
- Other projects/items as needed
Education & Experience (Minimum Qualifications)
- Bachelor’s Degree
- At least two (2) years of relevant work experience in a marketing tech role
Knowledge & Skills
- Must be a self-starter and able to independently move projects forward, prioritize tasks, and meet deadlines
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills; demonstrate strong grammar, spelling, and proofreading skills
- Exceptional attention to detail and a flexible, problem-solving approach when faced with ambiguity
- Able to learn new software and willing to adapt to a dynamic environment
- Experience with Hubspot and TargetX and familiarity with email marketing best practices
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint) and Google Apps (Gmail, Docs, Sheets, Hangouts)
Physical Requirements: While performing the duties of this job, the staff member is regularly required to sit, stand, use hands and fingers, and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms. The individual must regularly lift and/or carry up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, and the ability to adjust focus. Requires daily use of computer, webcam, and other standard office equipment.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by the employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Hours of Employment: This is a full-time position serving a national university. A work schedule will be established in consultation with the supervisor. The typical workweek is Monday through Friday, 40 hours per week with occasional evening and/or weekend hours.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Qualified applicant must provide a cover letter, submit their resume/CV, and provide three business references when applying for the position.
To apply, click on the following link… Marketing Automation Coordinator
Antioch University reserves the right to change the duties of the job description at any time.
Antioch University provides equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, family status, or disability in matters affecting employment or in providing access to programs.
NOTE: The successful candidate for this position will be subject to a pre-employment background check