Marketing Social Media Assistant [Work Study]
Location: Keene, NH
Antioch Univ New England
Start Date: 5/9/22
End Date: 3/31/23
Number of Positions: 1
Hours per Week: up to 20
Weekends Required: No
Evenings Required: optional – may live tweet an evening event.
Supervisor: Karen Hamilton
This position allows for remote work Yes/No: Yes
Percentage of time that could be remote (0-100%): It can all be remote with some hours on campus to take photos or attend events.
Method to assess remote work: This will be done by use of google drives, Sprout Social (social media tool) posting, meetings, and Wrike.
This position will support the Social Media & Community Manager in managing content and communications across the university’s multiple social media platforms. This position will also assist in tasks related to Antioch’s podcast, The Seed Field Podcast.
Job duties may include:
- Creating draft social media posts
- Creating digital content to share on social media (using Canva, Adobe, or other design tools)
- Monitoring Antioch affiliate social channels to find content to promote on Antioch’s main social media accounts.
- Posting events on social media
- Researching different social trends
- Attend events (either in person or virtually) to live-tweet or take pictures.
- Assisting in the editing of podcast episodes
- Creating supplementary marketing materials for the podcast episodes
Interest in content creation and communications. Prior social media and content experience a plus. Experience working with Adobe Suite is a plus but not required.
How to Apply: email resume to Karen Hamilton
Email: [email protected]
Position Type: Work Study
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com