University Associate Registrar (Curriculum focus)
Work Schedule: Salary – full time – 40 hours
Supervisor: University Registrar
The University Associate Registrar reports to and assists the University Registrar in managing and coordinating daily registrar operations across all Antioch University campuses. The University Associate Registrar provides support to the campus in attending curriculum development meetings, managing registrarial petitions and exceptions, collaborating with campus leadership to achieve student satisfaction, serving as a point of escalation for campus-based Integrated Student Service teams, and providing information and support regarding registrarial functions to students, faculty and staff of the campus for which they serve as liaison. This role works closely with the University Registrar and the AURO team in ensuring the accuracy, reliability, timeliness, retrieval, reporting and security of information related to essential curriculum functions, including management of academic programs, course records and system catalogs, and support of degree audit development and function. Responsibilities include remote staff support and supervision, management of training, documentation and reporting in all related areas, and the delivery of excellent service to internal and external constituents.
- Create, implement and communicate consistent and best practice in all areas of curriculum management to ensure adherence to University policy, compliance with federal, local and University regulations, and maximum student satisfaction.
- Participate in curriculum committee meetings across all university academic units.
- Ensure that faculty decisions regarding the structure of new or modified academic offerings are accurately and consistently represented in the Colleague system.
- Oversee building and maintenance of accurate degree audits for all academic programs of the University.
- Maintain and reinforce curriculum guidelines to ensure University compliance with appropriate federal, local and university regulations, policies and guidelines.
- Provide leadership and support in the development, updating and maintenance of electronic university catalog (ACALOG) and curriculum management system (CURRICULOG).
- Implement Colleague systems to maximize resources and create efficiencies in curriculum management processes.
- Serve as ex-officio on campus curriculum committee and provide liaison with University curriculum team.
- Provide information and support to campus Integrated Student Services team to facilitate resolution of complex campus-specific registrarial issues.
- Serve as information liaison to campus commencement committees.
- Manage campus registrarial policy-waiver process.
- Responsible for supervision, oversight, training and evaluation of registrar support staff which includes staff at remote campuses.
- For all related areas, create and maintain process documentation, identify, create and manage Business Objects reporting functions, create and maintain relevant electronic forms, and conduct testing for modifications and upgrades.
- Liaison with other University offices and services as needed.
- Establish high-quality service standards that enhance satisfaction of student and staff experiences.
- Grow and support a cohesive, high-performing work group and set high standards and accountability by setting performance expectations, providing training and resources, monitoring progress and giving guidance.
- Identify and report on Key Performance Indicators to identify quality and service opportunities, and create plans to address progress toward goals.
Education and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree preferred; minimum of three (3) years’ experience in either a University Registrar’s Office or higher education office working with students and faculty.
- Familiarity with current industry best practices in all areas related to records and registration.
- Prior supervisory experience required.
Knowledge and Skills:
Demonstrated technology and systems knowledge of:
- Computerized and manual systems for collecting, preserving, interpreting, analyzing, and reporting student information: Colleague SIS, Perceptive Content, Business Objects
- Strong information technology literacy skills: Microsoft office systems , internet and email
Demonstrated competency proficiency in:
- Excellent oral and written communications
- Remote/virtual forms of interaction
- Collaboration and teamwork
- Customer service practices
- Team-building, training, supervision and staff management
- Developing and delivering new services
- Instilling best practices to advance efficiency
- Organizational and process enhancement
- Problem-solving and continuous improvement
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Some travel, as well as occasional meetings outside of regular work hours, will be required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This is a full-time position. A work schedule will be established in consultation with the supervisor.
Qualified applicants can click on the following link to apply: https://ats.applicantone.com/Careers/antiochuniversity?ATSPopupJob=96519&src=AUJobSourceWebsite
Antioch University reserves the right to change the duties of the job description at any time.
Antioch University provides equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected classification.
To apply for this job please visit ats.applicantone.com.