Are you looking to see how many of your credits will transfer to Antioch University Midwest?
- Send us your UNOFFICIAL transcripts, and we will tell you how quickly you could finish your Bachelor’s degree at Antioch University Midwest (AUM)!
- For undergraduate programs, AUM accepts a minimum of 24 and up to a maximum of 90 semester units, which means finishing your Bachelor’s degree could be faster and more affordable than you think!
- Graduate transfer credit consideration is subject to program review. Approval to apply any transferred credits toward a graduate degree program must be granted by the Director/Chair of the graduate program. For transfer credit consideration for graduate programs, please begin the application for admission and submit an official transcript from all colleges/universities attended.
3 Easy Steps to Submit Your Unofficial Transcripts:
- From your student account at colleges/universities previously attended, obtain or download your unofficial transcripts. Unofficial transcripts are typically available through your student portal – self-serve, at no cost.
- Upload a .pdf or .doc/.docx of your unofficial transcripts using the form below.
- We’ll get back to you within 2-3 business days with a clear picture of your transfer-ability!
Unofficial Transcript Upload Form