Masters degrees in Education and Speech Language Pathology and Audiology. Teacher, special educator, and consultant in public, Waldorf and other independent schools for four decades. Joined the Education Department at Antioch University in 2000 as Adjunct Faculty, became an Associate Faculty member in 2008, and is now a full-time teaching faculty member.
Children are our most precious and magnificent gifts. If we can learn to listen (and speak!) to our children in their language of love, color, music, rhythm, imagination, and movement, we may find a way to rekindle heart warmth in our increasingly rational, calculating, and competitive way of life.
Students of education at Antioch University New England show commitment to personal growth and transformation. Their sincere striving is filled with hope to enable the generation of the future to form true collaborative and caring communities ruled by the reason of the mind and of the heart. It is my joy to support that striving.
- Speech Language Pathologist, M.S. CCC.SLP and Audiology, Worcester State College, MA
- License for the State of VT with Educational Endorsement
- Experienced Educator Certificate State of New Hampshire
- Logopaedist Cert., Foundation for Logopaedic Training, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- Cert. of Proficiency Fully Qualified Teacher, Pedagogical Seminary, Den Helder, The Netherlands
Waldorf curriculum, special needs, remedial methods.