The Antioch University Office of Grants and Foundation Relations is responsible for coordinating grant proposal activity for the entire University. Grants and Foundation Relations staff can provide the resources to help you with obtaining outside funding for your program or project.
Support for Grantseekers
The office’s primary efforts are focused on specific programs and projects identified by the chancellor and campus provosts. For all other programs and projects, the office can provide varying levels of support, based on:
- Whether the project aligns with university focus areas
- Whether the project is multi- or single-campus
- Amount requested from the funder
- Amount of the project’s entire budget
Grants and Foundation Relations can provide support to help you:
- Identify and contact funders
- Develop your proposal and budget
- Complete all necessary forms for the University and the funding agency
- Obtain internal approvals for your project and proposal
- Submit your proposal
Feel free to contact the Grants and Foundation Relations Office to talk about your project and how we can help locate funding for it.
Grants and Foundation Relations Process and Procedures
These PowerPoint presentations provide information about the process and procedures for developing, reviewing and submitting proposals and for grant stewardship.
The University subscribes to SPIN, which compiles information on funding programs from the Federal Register and other sources. It can be accessed from on- or off-campus:
- Access SPIN from any on-campus computer: click on “SPIN” at the top of the page
- Access SPIN from any off-campus computer: use your university login and password.
Foundation Center and GrantSpace
- The Foundation Center offers a wealth of free information about foundations and their grantmaking. Go to http://foundationcenter.org/find-funding to get started.
- GrantSpace, a service of the Foundation Center, provides a number of free resources, including courses on proposal writing and sample documents.