- This event has passed.
Master of Arts in Education ‘Public Conversations’
June 7, 2017 @ 4:30 pm - 7:00 pm PDTfree
Master of Arts in Education Program Presents 2017 Student Thesis Research Showcase
Alumni and friends are invited to attend Public Conversations, an event at Antioch University Santa Barbara on Wednesday, June 7, from 4:30 – 7:00 pm, first floor lobby.
In this annual event, MA in Education candidates display their master’s thesis research on posters and are available to engage in conversation about their research with the public. It’s a great opportunity to see what AUSB’s MAE students are pursuing, and to learn more about our graduation education programs.
This year, students will explore thesis topics such as:
- Outdoor Education: Parents’ Attitudes and Beliefs
- Evaluating Positive Behavior Support in an Elementary General Education Classroom
- Health: The Forgotten Factor of Outcomes and Disparities in Urban Academia
- Evaluating Faculty Attitudes About Collaborative Teaching
- Assessment and Feedback Strategies in a Middle School Math Class
- Selecting Students for Bilingual Dual Immersion Programs
- Are Recent High School Graduates Meeting the Needs of Employers in the Santa Barbara Area?
- Evaluating the Impact of an Urban, Sports-Based After-School Program
Please join us for this special event! Food will be provided.
Explore AUSB’s Graduate Education Programs
- Master of Arts in Education, concentration in Leadership & Social Justice
- Master of Arts in Education, concentration in Nature-Based Early Childhood Education
- MA in Education with M/M Education Specialist Credential
- MA in Education with Dual Credentials
- Master of Education with Multiple Subject Credential
- Community Interpreter Certificate
- Nature-Based Early Childhood Education Certificate