PhD in Leadership and Change
- Foundation Program
- Healthcare Concentration
- Applicant Resources
- Student Experience
- Learn More
- Contact Us
The PhD in Leadership and Change is dedicated to the study and practice of leading that wins victories for humanity, large and small. It develops in its students the knowledge, skills and habits of mind to engage in change that betters workplaces, schools and communities across the country and globe.
PhD in Leadership and Change Benefits
- Work full-time, live anywhere and earn your PhD in Leadership and Change
- Antioch University offers a flexible, low-residency, leadership PhD program
- Graduation rates that exceed national averages
- A powerful cohort model – you’ll collaborate with your peers rather than compete with them
- Nationally recognized innovative interdisciplinary curriculum design that supports your individualized learning and research interests
- Internationally recognized faculty who care about student learning and love what they do
- Personalized library support services with individual consultations and instructional sessions to support students from entrance through dissertation
- Personalized writing support services
If you are a current student or program alumni member and would like to inquire about obtaining a transcript, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
A complete list of Antioch University academic programs that have been granted programmatic or specialized accreditation is available online.
Check us out on Facebook and see what others are saying about our Leadership and Change PhD program.