Master of Business Administration
Earn Your MBA in 22 Months or Less
Antioch University’s online Master of Business Administration (MBA) prepares you to thrive in a dynamic, diverse, and innovative world where business acumen, leadership ability, and practical application are critically important – and marketable – skills. Antioch’s MBA features the mutual importance of people, planet, and profit in building and leading successful organizations and communities in the 21st century, often referred to as the triple bottom line approach.
This degree is offered by AU Online.
Students in our online MBA program are part of a diverse, motivated learning community that understands busy professionals and values providing a work-life balance. The program is structured in a series of 7-week courses, one course at a time, with one-week breaks in between.
- 33-credits. Students can earn their MBA in 22 months
- 100% online, asynchronous learning with 24/7 access to classwork and resources for convenience
- GMAT/GRE scores are not required, while accepted
In addition to core courses, students select a concentration aligned with their passions or career goals. Concentrations consist of three, 3-credit courses.
Based on a foundation of robust business skills such as leading people and high-performance teams, financial management, and strategic marketing and communication, Antioch’s MBA helps you apply those skills to effectively inspire and build forward-thinking enterprises and solve socially complex problems.
Explore Our Anytime Open House
Get to know the MBA program on your own time through our Anytime Open House video. In 10 minutes, our faculty will walk you through all the program details and answer common questions from our information sessions.
Additional Program Details
Triple-bottom-line thinking is an approach we’ve been perfecting for over 165 years. Antioch’s first president, Horace Mann, was a nationally known abolitionist and social reformer. Antioch was an early adopter of progressive and innovative education – a philosophy that resonates today.
Antioch University’s faculty are active practitioners in their field. They are engaged and present throughout the class. Video, audio, guest speakers, and other tools keep things vibrant and moving forward.
Students engage and interact with each other throughout the courses. Classmates are encouraged to get to know one another, share personal experiences, and network.
- Principles of Triple Bottom Line in Organizations
- Ethical and Legal Issues Facing Leaders
- Managerial Financial Analysis Principles
- Global Economies and Sustainability
- Strategy, Innovation and Resilience
- Human Resources Management
- Organizational Leadership and Change
- Marketing and Communication Strategy
Students in this program participate in online learning activities organized within small- and large-group learning communities. Antioch University Online is a 100% online learning environment. Therefore, in addition to having traditional learning skills, students are expected to have basic technological skills, compatible computer hardware, operating system, and internet connectivity upon entrance into the program.
Our mission to empower students with the knowledge and skills to lead meaningful lives and to advance social, economic, and environmental justice connects powerfully with the need to build and lead organizations that enrich people, support the planet, and drive prosperous, sustainable economies globally.
“I was drawn to the program by Antioch’s core values of social and environmental justice but was unsure how much interaction to expect among classmates. I now know that’s not an issue and really appreciate the diverse perspectives that my classmates bring from their own lives and professional experiences. The course design promotes dialogue and discussion and enables students to get into perhaps an even deeper discussion than in a traditional classroom.”
Master of Business Administration, Leadership & Teams ’23
Tera McIntosh, PhD
Mary Ann Short, PhD
Kenneth Baker, PhD
Bob Lazzarini, MBA
How to Apply
Antioch University particularly seeks qualified candidates who will contribute to building a diverse student population in gender, ethnicity, age, class, physical abilities, learning styles, sexual orientation, professional backgrounds, religious backgrounds, and community experiences.
- Online Application (No Application fee)
- Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited college or university. Applicants who have not finished their degree must do so before the first day of their desired start term.
- Current resume.
- GMAT/GRE scores are accepted but not required.
- Essay: Please describe your personal and professional goals, why you are interested in this program, and how it will help you achieve your goals. Why is this the right time for you?
- Additional requirements for international students: Reading & Writing in English Proficiency Assessment (if applicable) or TOEFL score of 550 “paper-based”, 214 “computer-based”, and 79 “internet-based” or higher.
- Submit your application online, email to [email protected] or mail to:
900 Dayton Street
Yellow Springs, Ohio 45387
All application materials submitted become part of an applicant’s file and cannot be returned.
Cost and Aid
|Master in Human Services Administration (MHSA)||$614 per semester hour|
|MA in Nonprofit Management||$614 per semester hour|
|Master of Business Administration||$614 per semester hour|
Many students finance their education through some form of financial aid. You may not be sure which federal, state, public, and private aid packages – such as loans, scholarships, and grants – are right for you. Our staff is here to help you, so you can focus on what’s most important: beginning your academic program.
Start your Antioch Journey
Take your next step – talk to our admissions team to find the right program for you.