Apply to the PhD in Leadership and Change Program
- Application form: Please complete the entire application form
- Admissions essay: Complete the four parts of the admissions essay (see form in application packet). Please type your responses and attach to the application
- Three letters of recommendation: Letters of recommendation should be from persons who are familiar with your personal, academic and professional background, who understand your educational goals, and who can address your ability to pursue doctoral study in your chosen field. Forms for the letters of recommendation are included with this application packet. Complete the applicant’s portion and provide the form and an addressed envelope to each person providing a recommendation. The letters must be returned directly to the PhD Program Office by the recommenders.
- Transcripts: Using the forms provided in the application packet, request one official transcript from each educational institution you attended. All official transcripts must be received by the PhD Program Office, unopened, directly from the college or university. *Please request narrative evaluations if applicable.
- Resume: Attach a current resume that includes: work history (paid and volunteer), education, experience in conducting research, community leadership roles, membership in professional organizations, honors and awards, presentations and publications.
- Research-oriented writing sample: Please submit with your application a sample of your past work that gives some indication of your research skills, writing abilities, and critical thinking skills. Please note that the writing sample will not be returned.
- Computer equipment and skills assessment form: Please complete the enclosed Computer Equipment and Skills Assessment Form and return it with your application.
- Application fee: A non-refundable fee of $100 in U.S. funds, payable to Antioch University should accompany the application. If you are interested in paying through a credit card, please contact the Program Office directly.
Please do not bind application materials. Please send/deliver all application materials (except transcripts and recommendations) in a single package to:
PhD in Leadership and Change Program Office
900 Dayton St.
Yellow Springs, OH 45387
Questions regarding your application may be directed to the Program Office by calling937-769-1341 or toll-free 1-877-800-9466,
by faxing 937-769-1362, or by emailing email@example.com.
Please note: All materials submitted for application to the PhD program become the property of the PhD program.