Payment plans must be arranged in advance with the program office and approved by the university’s student accounts office.
Several payment plans are available:
- Payment of your tuition obligation in full by the first day of the term
- Payment of 50 percent of your obligation by the first day of the annual term and 50 percent by halfway through the term, with an additional $50 processing fee
- Payment of your obligation on a trimester basis in three equal payments, with an additional $75 processing fee
- Payment of your obligation spread evenly over the twelve months (or six months if in candidacy) after signing a payment plan agreement, with an additional $100 processing fee
A late fee of $50 per occurrence is charged under these circumstances:
- If paying in full at the beginning of the term, the payment is 30 days late
- If paying 50 percent at the beginning and 50 percent halfway through the term, the payment is 30 days late
- If paying monthly, a payment is 60 days late
Upon notification to students that payment is late, students will have 30 days to bring their account current. Failure to do so may result in disenrollment from the program.
A $50 non-sufficient funds (NSF) fee will be assessed to a student’s account under these circumstances:
- If the student’s check is returned by the bank for non-sufficient funds
- If a credit card charge is rejected because of the credit limit
- If the bank returns an automatic bank deduction for non-sufficient funds
Any fees assessed for special services are due upon request of the service.