How to Apply:
Antioch University Seattle offers a Bachelor of Arts degree in Liberal Studies through a degree completion program. All applicants to the BA program must have completed at least 36 quarter or 24 semester units to be eligible for admission. A combined minimum of one full-time year of college credit is required; however, AUS will transfer up to the equivalent of three full-time years (80 semester units/120 quarter units, and up to 135 quarter units if at least 15 credits are upper-division).
- Complete the online admissions application.
- Submit official transcripts from ALL colleges/universities you have attended to the Admissions Office. Transcript evaluations are required for all coursework completed outside of the U.S. or Canada (except Quebec). See Transcript Evaluation section on International Students webpage for details.
- Submit a short essay (two-three pages; approximately 500 words) that addresses why you would like to finish your bachelor’s degree at Antioch University Seattle.
- International Students have additional admission requirements. See International Students page for details.
|Quarter||Application Deadline*||Classes begin|
|Summer 2021||June 15, 2021||July 6, 2021|
|Fall 2021||September 15, 2021||October 4, 2021|
|Winter 2022||December 15, 2021||January 3, 2022|
|Spring 2022||March 15, 2022||April 4, 2022|
|Summer 2022||June 15, 2022||July 5, 2022|
|Fall 2022||September 15, 2022||October 3, 2022|
|*Complete applications received after the Deadline date may be considered if space is still available in that quarter or will be reviewed for the next available term.|
Applicants coming to AUS fulfill the minimum transfer requirement with:
- College courses taken at a U.S. college or university (with a final grade of ‘C’ or better, or pass if taken as pass/no pass)
- College Board Advanced Placement exams (a score of 3 or higher)
- CLEP credit (a score of 50)
- International coursework (university, college, upper-secondary/gymnasium) that is assessed to be equivalent to college credit earned at a regionally accredited U.S. college/university (with a final grade of ‘C’ or better, or pass if taken as pass/no pass) by an external transcript evaluation agency.
Antioch University Seattle
2400 Third Avenue, Suite 200
Seattle, WA 98121
|Per quarter unit||$550|
Our students typically earn 10-25 credits for life experience/prior learning, up to a maximum of 45 and transfer in between 45-120 credits. It takes 180 credits total to graduate.
Please note: Additional fees for all AUS programs may include (but are not necessarily limited to) charges for materials, late registration, enrollment maintenance, parking, graduation, transcripts, tuition payment plan, late payments, late registration, and returned checks.
A majority of AUS students finance their education through some form of financial aid. You may not be sure which federal, state, public and private aid packages – such as loans, scholarships, and grants—are right for you. Our staff is here to help you, so you can focus on what’s most important: beginning your academic program at AUS.